Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ - Shoreditch - it was ok  (Read 3842 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline DarrenK

External Link/Members Only

Met her a week ago. £200 for one hour. Objectively the whole experience was positive.

Looks just like the pictures, though with a few surprises. 1) A rather wrinkled belly. She's most likely had a baby. 2) And her ass is extremely soft - quite surprising given that she's generally fit and seems proud of her gym habits. Overall I'd give her 8/10 based on the photos, but in person I'd say 6/10 for the body. Facially she's better in person.

Girl - great personality, friendly, talkative, decent English. I didn't mind spending time with her.

Punt - DFK (deep enough. I've read some complaints here, but I don't know what other punters are expecting) followed by OWO (bog standard) and anal. No eye contact during the act. Kinda stupid as he does make keep contact otherwise. I came too quickly only because I'd been saving up my cum for a week (nofap).

First round was followed by a pretty good massage! Wasn't soft - it was just right. Surprisingly good.

Second round - couldn't really keep me hard but she was very kind and professional and kept trying until I called it off.  Again, no eye contact makes it feel so mechanical. I wasn't really turned on...

Overall I'd personally describe it as neutral or even borderline negative... But this is because I'm probably generally tired of punting... My last several punts felt exactly like this - a waste of time. I don't even care the slightest about the £200 - I would have preferred a wank just because it's so much more convenient, with same results.

I think I get more memorable moments from fetish meets these days - either domination or ts meets... But these are hit and miss (mostly miss).

But objectively speaking - great personality, good service, fair price, cleaner and pleasant apartment- I would certainly recommend.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 07:10:56 pm by DarrenK »

Offline Prince

Thanks for that review. Very useful as she was on my to do list and I'll remember to not have ridiculously high expectations.

Last 7 punts. Please make reviews as its good to get your opinion given you Mia review. Im most interested in who you score a proper or even high positive.

P

Offline The Italian Stallion

External Link/Members Only
Looks just like the pictures, though with a few surprises. 1) A rather wrinkled belly. She's most likely had a baby. 
I met her not long 5 or 6 months ago and there was no sign that she had given birth and even more so that she was pregnant?

Offline DarrenK

I met her not long 5 or 6 months ago and there was no sign that she had given birth and even more so that she was pregnant?

You'll see this from.certain angles, such as if she's lying down sideways. It's not at visible when she's standing straight because then let skin will be stretched across her abs.

May not be a mommy necessarily, but I've never seen this kind of wrinkly belly skin on girls who hadn't given a birth...

Offline The Italian Stallion

You'll see this from.certain angles, such as if she's lying down sideways. It's not at visible when she's standing straight because then let skin will be stretched across her abs.

May not be a mommy necessarily, but I've never seen this kind of wrinkly belly skin on girls who hadn't given a birth...
Well, your review is fresher, so I don't know what to tell you. I've heard that girls lose weight quickly and something like that happens, and unless she gained weight during these few months. And then have it in the last few weeks has dropped with fast-burning ABS  exercises. I remember that she was very proud of her abdominal muscles.That's what she told me during the meetings!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 08:54:42 pm by The Italian Stallion »

Online PLeisure

Overall I'd personally describe it as neutral or even borderline negative...

But objectively speaking - great personality, good service, fair price, cleaner and pleasant apartment- I would certainly recommend.
Can you qualify these two statements a bit more and let us know if this review is a Positive or Neutral, please  :unknown: :hi:

Offline pantywetter

I’m the same with Mia.  Met her a number of times before joining this site. 

On the surface she is fit, accommodating, reliable and she actually encourages you to slip it in her bottom.

At the same time, there’s something meh about the experience so I don’t return often.

I too have seen her lots of times and probably 4-5 months ago and never noticed a belly.  If I remember correctly she was quite gym fit last time?

Online raphph

If there is something missing and you're into TS... could that thing missing be... you know... a penis? (jokes - please don't get upset, I saw an opportunity for a harmless joke, and I went for it).

Offline Brimich

I saw Mia 4 times in 2019 or was it 18...first time before she was on AW (she had actually received a ban on her previous profile and didn’t know why) and she was as good as it gets, and was £150 back then.  I didn’t visit after she moved up to £180 but have tried to meet her a few times recently including today when I was going to end my hibernation....I would have done my first review (promise). She was great and every review until now correlates to that. Each to their own.

Online alabama1

This site is invaluable for seeing things from different angles/viewpoints. Although expensive, i was very likely to visit Mia when next in London. She looks great, and judging by her media she looks flawless. But you cannot beat personal experiences of the punters on here, which unfortunately leaves me in a quandary. I don't think anyone is questioning her facial looks and good attitude, but for £200 an hour, i ,assume like many others, would hope that she would posses a near perfect body. Decisions, decisions !

Offline pantywetter

This thread is a bit harsh on her. Compared to a lot of girls she is a class act.  Definetly in the premier league and pushing for European football next season.

She’s been taking a lot of cock for many years now so maybe there’s a bit of professionalism crept in, and on some days she is more on form than others.

Despite this and my comment above, there aren’t many safer bets for your £200.  Most of us posters above have been regs and I would return if looking for a pretty sure thing.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 06:42:39 pm by vspanties »

Offline Brimich

She was going to be my reward for my abstinence.  I refused to pay the price increase when she went to £180 but with hindsight she is the best I have seen.

Offline Brimich

Oh....and Darren you might have those was missing key assets, but I know she had all the toys to keep you amused....you just had to ask. :D

Online boardyhell

compared to diva girls etc she is a bargain ,some girls want 50 or 100 for anal
only downer is no cim
no photoshop
only seen once ,unfortunately a bit far for me especially with no cim

Offline magnetico

. I came too quickly only because I'd been saving up my cum for a week (nofap).

A whole week? That's the recipe to cum after 2 minutes of fucking, I wouldn't recommend this!

Online alabama1

This thread is a bit harsh on her. Compared to a lot of girls she is a class act.  Definetly in the premier league and pushing for European football next season.

She’s been taking a lot of cock for many years now so maybe there’s a bit of professionalism crept in, and on some days she is more on form than others.

Despite this and my comment above, there aren’t many safer bets for your £200.  Most of us posters above have been regs and I would return if looking for a pretty sure thing.

I think members would be less harsh/critical if her prices were lower. Folks are struggling to see what they are getting for their money, maybe.