Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you done back to back bookings?  (Read 2385 times)

Online tightfoot69

Have you ever done back to back bookings?

Instead of doing a hour booking I have arranged for two 30 minute bookings tomorrow with two different women I want to see. They work at the same place so I thought I would double up whilst I am there.

I think I did this before a few years ago but can’t really remember.

I can usually cum twice in an hour so should be ok on that score but wondering if the second girl is not as good as it should be because you have already shot your load.

There is a 15 minute gap but knowing parlours they will probably want me to see them straight after each other.

Offline Slow grinder

I also did this, but probably 15 years ago at Victoria House Lutterworth.... saw one girl (Maltese I think), went for a Sauna (there) showered and saw another ... in those days I had no problem.
In Hannover I aslo did the similar thing ... Eros centre for A Venezuelan girl, crossed the road for a Bier and Currywurst, then off to another brothel in the same street for a Polish lady.

Offline suttonporksword

Yes booked an independent girl for half an hour and she blew my socks off and with the deep snogging and lots of eye contact I got the impression she enjoyed. Pulled over halfway home and said I would be back in 20 mins for an hour. Think she was using a maid as the look on her face was a picture when I arrived. She wanted me to stay the night which I would have done but it was a dodgy part of town and worried about my car getting nicked or  broken into so made my excuses after about 2 hours with no extra money changing hands

Offline billybobsmith

Once many years ago at a parlour in Hull.  Wanted an hour with a girl, but she could only do half an hour as she had another booking.  Didn't complete, so she suggested someone else for another half and hour, so I spent 30 mins with another woman.

Barring that, couple of times at FKKs in the past in Germany, but generally a recovery gap between girls.

Did once meet a woman from SA and spend the afternoon with her.  Had another booked about an hour later as either a backup option, or to kill two birds with one stone. 
Had a great time with the first one, and then radio silence from the second, or else I would have had a really good day.

Offline SALIBA

Only twice, if a random punt is was so bad, or went wrong i'd find someone i've seen regularly within the next hour

Offline the_exile

Something like the OP's experience - had two girls at a parlour, hadn't planned it though. Found myself getting hard again as I was driving home, so turned the car round and went back for more!

Offline MilleMiglia

Yes, in Plymouth, many years ago and purely by accident. For the older guys, had booked an hour with Sandy (reg), but the girls had messed up the bookings, so had half an hour with Sandy, then half an hour with Hannah. Can't say I was complaining.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:39:40 pm by MilleMiglia »

Offline Bustydusty

Not back to back but a few times I’ve seen 2 different girls for half an hour each - prob about an hour gap
Actually once saw the same girl twice for blow n go’s as she had a £10 offer on :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 10:16:34 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Markc

Never done back to back bookings. But once when l was staying in a hotel made a booking with an
agency for a woman to visit me at 3pm for an hour then l got a shower after she left and something
to eat and then book another woman from the same agency for 8pm for a 3 hour session.

Offline Stevelondon

Yep.     At HOD in Victoria/Pimlico many moons ago. Can’t even recall the two SP’s it was so spectacular.

Offline Drcoco

Not back to back but on occasion working from south to north may stop at 2 or 3 if they are close to motorway

Offline Dave33ws6

Not done back to back, the most I've done is two in the same day a few hours apart

Offline Henchmanlet95

If they both work in the same place, why not suggest a threesome to them? That's what I'd do personally. Had two duo bookings before, one a few days ago and it was epic. Nothing beats getting a double OWO head still get hard thinking about it lol.

Then again it depends if that's your thing or if they'll even allow it. Personally after I've cummed buckets I have no interest in staying.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 01:48:30 am by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline george r

Not back to back but years ago when I was a lot younger  :( had one hour with a girl then a 30 minutes break then another hour with another girl at world famous babes bury  :yahoo:

Offline Candyman1900

Never back to back as others but I've done 15 min quickie followed by a legit massage followed by another 15 min quickie. I did this to see what you could get vfm for the same price as an hour these girls charging 100 + for half hour.

Offline irishdick

Does FKK visits count ?
I have spent hours in these places doing lots of girls  :lol:
Once did 5 virtually back to back with a beer in between each one  :rolleyes:
I admit I did not pop with all 5 but it was a great experience, too old to do that shit now.

Offline Mr Sinister

Only done back to back in RLD temptation is too much when drunk/high. I fucked 4 girls in one night once, I do miss RLD and plan to visit one sometime again this year.

Offline Half Century

I've previously visited a parlour and booked two girls back to back.  The first one is a nice GFE to warm me up with no pop intended and follow it up with a raunchier session for the back end of the hour.  I quite enjoy the changeover where the new girl comes in and I get to ogle the respective dressing/undressing before the action resumes.

Online tightfoot69

Cheers folks

I did my back to back today and it was pretty good. I chose the right woman though for the second punt. She was full on and quite dirty to get me going again.

And I have also visited an FKK and saw 3 girls in about 6 hours so not back to back. Today there was less than a five minute gap which I see as back to back.

Offline Kieslowski

Only one time I can remember, in fact I'd totally forgotten about this woman as it was about 12 years ago, towards the start of my punting. I turned up to a booking and she was quite disappointing visually - the pictures didn't show a pot belly with a weird tattoo around the belly button, and she just wasn't very attractive in person. She did the job adequately, but I felt a bit cheated, so I went and booked someone I'd seen before and had another round with her.

Other than that, just a few visits to FKK clubs in Europe, but I'd generally try and have a rest between women. Although there was one time in GoldenTime in Vienna when one girl kept pestering me straight after I'd come back from shagging another girl, even though I kept telling her it was too soon, and I ended up going with her just to make a point. Bit of an expensive told-you-so, not exactly recommended.

Offline bedhedred

I've done plenty of back to back... Or preferably with some kind of recovery break between ; can't be arsed to link the posts. The habit started in the 'Dam (back in the day) and I reactivated it in MK. The Hub is good for that purpose.

They can be better value than duos. Excitement of two girls, just not at the same time. If you are a cum once type then the best order is to do the more friendly girl second (because one of them is usually better than the other), and try not to come during the first session.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:59:23 pm by bedhedred »

Offline TallnHung

Back to back but with a twist
About 30 minute break after a 30 minute session with Dahlia at Massage Northampton.
Was so sure I'd be back for more that I did a U turn and thought fuck it why not now.
Her face was a picture and session 2 exceeded session one by a mile ;)

Offline exitonly

Does FKK visits count ?
I have spent hours in these places doing lots of girls  :lol:
Once did 5 virtually back to back with a beer in between each one  :rolleyes:
I admit I did not pop with all 5 but it was a great experience, too old to do that shit now.

If the timing of a visit allows I would go early soon after opening, then take advantage of a readmittance that some venues allow, and go back later in the evening. Give time for a proper mental reset as well as a physical one.. has worked well for me this way other wise it all seems a bit under pressure...

Offline Dave82

I don't think I'd have the energy to visit 2 back to back. A few years ago maybe.

Offline Sancerre

Not exactly back to back, but when away on business I'll often arrange a visit a late afternoon visit and an early evening visit allowing a bit of recovery time

Offline jeanphillipe

I'm "one and done"

Maybe one in the morning then in the evening...

Offline jasonlondon

Many, many times.

Although I'd say the best plan is to keep several hours free and spend them in a parlour with several girls working. Book one at a time, or 2-girl, then chill. Have a coffee, watch them parading and soon you'll be ready for action again. At my peak, I managed six in one day at Sandys, starting 11am, last at 8.30. I didn't cum with the last one.

Offline jasonlondon

Many, many times.

Although I'd say the best plan is to keep several hours free and spend them in a parlour with several girls working. Book one at a time, or 2-girl, then chill. Have a coffee, watch them parading and soon you'll be ready for action again. At my peak, I managed six in one day at Sandys, starting 11am, last at 8.30. I didn't cum with the last one.

Best places to do that now are Victoria House, GFE Sheffield or any of the Manchester parlours

Offline muffler

Not done this yet but in London in a couple of weeks for work and am toying with 2 bookings in one evening.

Was thinking one central just off the train then one later in the evening closer to my hotel.

I guess 2 half hours probably makes the most sense as I'm now a geezer of a certain age and only like to pop once each time.

Offline Alonsy

Not with SP, but two back to backs from Seeking. One a single lass I see every now and then and then two girls who I was speaking to. I said I have a hotel would you both like to come over. They did. Didn’t have much energy after that!

Offline WelshClipper

My body never allows me more than one pop per day these days.

When I started in 2014 I managed it with two wgs but never been able to repeat.

Therefore I know my limits and would never book back to back.  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

My body never allows me more than one pop per day these days.

When I started in 2014 I managed it with two wgs but never been able to repeat.

Therefore I know my limits and would never book back to back.  :hi:

Age dictates it now, though I did manage 2 in one day from CL recently, the second was o/n so no rush  :D

Going for 2 pops in a short time has never appealed at all, it has happened over a period of time, but I prefer to enjoy the time in a relaxed manner and have and have one built up pop at the end, be fully satisfied.

My old man always told me do it once but do it right  :D

Offline WelshClipper

Age dictates it now, though I did manage 2 in one day from CL recently, the second was o/n so no rush  :D

Going for 2 pops in a short time has never appealed at all, it has happened over a period of time, but I prefer to enjoy the time in a relaxed manner and have and have one built up pop at the end, be fully satisfied.

My old man always told me do it once but do it right  :D

If the wg suggests it now, I just say no thanks, lets just cuddle and fondle till its time to go.  :)

Never discussed sex with my old man, he tried once but I could see he was embarrassed. So I just said ‘Dad, its okay, I know’

Offline akauya

Age dictates it now, [...]

Indeed.

In reply to the OP, never booked back to back but when I was younger I did a "three women in a day" game a few times. Two WGs during the day and my lover (at the time) in the evening.

Not sure what the hell I was trying to prove (I was young and foolish I guess) but it was great fun.

Offline lillythesavage

If the wg suggests it now, I just say no thanks, lets just cuddle and fondle till its time to go.  :)

Never discussed sex with my old man, he tried once but I could see he was embarrassed. So I just said ‘Dad, its okay, I know’

The comment was meant in general lol, but talking sex with the old man was no big deal, randy bastard, set me up with a young barmaid working with the one he was shagging during a lock in at a Stratford pub, when I was 15  :lol:, Of course I bottled it  :angry:.

Offline bigboy

Back to back i have done a few times mainly at parlours going from one location to another when they are close by and once i did three back 2 back. It was a quite day and i booked the 1st WG then straight after came out seen another girl sat down then out asked reception if i can book her as i was done and coming out of the room for the 2nd time and i did notice another WG and was tempted to tick off seeing all WGs working that day but already seen her before so was on my way home went to another parlour for the 3rd WG and finished for the night.