Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First man ever to get a refund from a prostitute  (Read 4288 times)

Offline unclepokey

I've had the odd 20 quid handed back after having had a text from the missus saying please get home soonest as the power is off.

Offline RedKettle

I've had the odd 20 quid handed back after having had a text from the missus saying please get home soonest as the power is off.

that would power you down  :drinks:

Online GingerNuts

Offline SamOmar

Was she ever a prostitute?

I agree, OP just made a clickbait thread
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Offline JasonsAllRound

I agree, OP just made a clickbait thread

I don’t get paid per click, so it’s not clickbait. Was just meant to be a laugh and make a subtle point on refunds.

Offline Cum_again

I’ve had a refund.

Couldn’t get it up for round 2 and she gave me some money back. Just as well I didn’t tell her this never happened and it was because she was fucking ugly and ancient

Offline S.X. MacHine

She was 15 minutes late to the meeting which lasted 45 minutes in stead of the full hour, so she refunded me pro rata. So, yeah, it happens.

Offline stokecity

Ha - just seen this.....chimes with a review I did last week....strange punt resulting in a full refund - despite 10/15 mins of action!

Very odd...but there we go...( Hope the link below works - just look under my reviews if not - it's the last one I did, CHLOE in Southampton....avoid, but you might get your money back!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=115047

Offline Longshot

Ive had refunds twice.  Once when i paid extra for anal with Gabbydoll and she said i was too big (which is bollox coz im average at best but never mind).

The other was from tameka may.  We had a 3 hour session planned but it went all weired after the first hour so we agreed to end it early and she gave me half back.

Offline simping

A couple times from EE girls who talked out after the 30nins mark. Twice from a British girl, 1st time she couldn't do the whole hour. 2nd time she double booked me with another person; she offered a discount if I could do 30mins instead. I think there's more..🤔

Offline Nagilum

No he isn't, I had a full refund from the girl after the service  :hi:

Offline Jayj

I visited a girl I had been seeing for years at a parlour, I booked an hour she had been up all night and was knackered, she asked me if I would stay make it a 2 hour booking if she gave me the money for the extra hour so as she could get a sleep, we had 30 mins of sex we then put some coats over us and she had 90 min sleep together.

Not sure if this counts as a refund or actually 30 mins of sex I didn’t get 😂
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 11:50:04 pm by Jayj »

Offline southcoastpunter

about 15 years ago, i saw a european girl  off AW at her (rented) apartment. As usual i had put my requirements in a text message to her and she had agreed. Meet her and she was about what i was expecting in looks and body etc but her english wasn't great.  about 10 minutes in she tried putting a condom on me for oral. I stopped and said we had agreed owo. A discussion tok place where she didn't really understand and she phoned a friend to translate. i told her friend that we had agreed owo. She said she doesn't do that. I said ok just give me my money back and i will leave!

Much to my surprise the WG did - all of my money. I took it and got out quick before she changed her mind. After about 10 minutes i started get abusive texts from her (must have been someone else writing them) - but i just blocked the number.

I honestly would not have booked her without owo!

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I've had a partial refund before.
She gave me back 30 from a 160.
Think she had an upset stomach and had put me back a couple of hours in the morning.
Very well reviewed on here so maybe didn't want a negative

Offline JonasG

Years ago when I first started punting, paid a WG for 30 minutes but I cummed within 10 minutes and she gave me however much back for whatever was her 15 minute rate.

But yeah it's very rare.

Offline Katie

• Service Provider
I gave some partial refunds before - usually when booked a full hour , popped within 15 mins, no chance of getting the fella up again so gave half money back.

Once gave a full refund for a 15 min appointment when I had an Amazon delivery midway through ( in the days before they gave estimated times).

For those who take customer service seriously it’s not that rare an occurrence.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I gave some partial refunds before - usually when booked a full hour , popped within 15 mins, no chance of getting the fella up again so gave half money back.

Once gave a full refund for a 15 min appointment when I had an Amazon delivery midway through ( in the days before they gave estimated times).

For those who take customer service seriously it’s not that rare an occurrence.
Rare then, most girls don't seem to give a toss  :thumbsdown:

Offline Joball87

Have had one, booked for 1.5hr, was enjoying myself and not checking time until walking out of hotel 65mins after booking start. Got call from agency to apologise and offered to bank transfer (not for me though for discretion) or nice discount from next booking - did the latter and this also locked me into the agency going fwds.

Offline _Eldritch_

Similar to what some others have said. Booked in for an hour at 120 I think and couldn't get it up for round 2 after trying for a 10 mins. So 40 mins into the booking she offered me £20 if I wanted. I took it as I thought it just wasn't my day as I never struggle normally.

Offline NBD321

I booked someone through an agency once where the meet was 1 hour for £300, but when I showed up at her door, she said that she wasn't expecting me at this time and asked me if I was sure I had the correct time. I showed her the text, and she told me she was going to call the agency to double check.

I also called up the agency and they said they'd get back to me. Got a text back a few minutes later saying to go back in.

The SP welcomed me this time and apologised saying she wasn't told she had a booking this early and said she wasn't even ready

She said to me that it's supposed to be £300, but take off £50 because of the error. She spent an extra few minutes doing her make up but I still kept my full hour with her and was still a very good meet.

Online professorlove

I've had a refund before. Surprised me really! Had booked for 2 hrs. But half way through it was obvious that we didn't click. I wanted to leave as I was bored and didn't find her facially attractive as I had hoped. But carried on as I needed to get my £400 worth. But I guess she read my mind/had a better thought...mid way in cow girl she just got up walked out the room and came back with half of what I paid.

She was quite cold about it really. Didn't bother me as I saved some money, but I guess her regulars etc really were in awe of her.
Anyways it was nice of her to so. It was years ago now and it taught me to never book for 2hrs on the first meet.

Offline pantywetter

Fortune from Diva gave me a refund.  I think she had to leave 10 mins early and insisted I take £50 back or something like that, was a long time ago.  Lovely girl, if she DFKed I’d be there twice a week!

Offline billyjo

I've been refunded in full from a Chinese provider in Birmingham.  Handed money over, got my kit off then received a text regarding a family emergency, explained to the girl the situation and was refunded and on my way.

Offline JamesKW

I had a refund of half the fee once at HoD because the girl didnt do DFK which was advertised as one of her services.The first time with my last regular,she collected payments at the end of the session and I unintentionally walked out without paying anything,I returned to pay her once I realised.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 12:44:19 pm by JamesKW »