Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post pandemic punting prices  (Read 8620 times)

Offline 20jay

The hookers will certainly thank for the solidarity, after all, some even donated money for the needy tarts.
And of course will they rip off stupid horny punters with higher prices and shitty service, it's ones own fault if they pay excessive prices.
I will not spend money on hookers in the near future, but will first spend time in the old warmed up partnership. :hi:

EDIT ..:Advantage, I have sex during lockdown Hahaha  :yahoo: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:05:03 pm by 20jay »

Offline dismister

As before, they'll charge what we are collectively willing to pay.

Seems we are happy with £100-£150/hr so that's what they charge.

If post pandemic we're willing to pay £250/hr you can be sure that's what the prices will be.

But if we collectively use our big brains and refuse to see anyone charging over £50/hr then they'll be forced to choose between dropping their prices and doing something else.

Offline Jerk Chicken

2 WGs (with no UKP reviews) on my HL that I had lined up for a post lockdown punt have put their prices up.

They will remain on my HL but I will not be booking until the price comes back to pre pandemic levels. If it does not I'll simply move on.

As we all know ultimately supply and demand will dictate rates over the next few months.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Adoniron

There will be some punters who are so desperate for some action after 3 months that they will pay over the odds.
However there will also be punters who have been furloughed or lost their jobs and won't be able to afford their hobby any more and this might lead to an overall reduction in demand.

Offline berksboy

Add to that those who feel its still not safe to punt  and i cant see higher prices holding and as you say they may even drop.

Offline HarryZZ

A local girl I've met a couple of times was £150 an hour last year but came down to £140 at the start of this, she's not been working over the lockdown until this week and has returned to £150. I'd visit her again but would have the feeling I'd been fleeced out of a tenner, I'll think wait until she's gone back to £140.

Offline myhobby

The economics are difficult to call as will be pressures on supply and demand. Though to some degree punting is a discretionary purchase. I spoke to a guy who sold yachts a couple of years ago and he told me they were economically isolated. People with that amount of money dont notice the loss so much.  Shame that wont be true for me.

Offline Hobbit

I'm horny as fuck too. Think about all that paranoia about HIV the last 35+ years, and in 2020 I'd argue I'd rather have HIV than corona. Anyone punting now is worse than a BBer.

As for prices, I think punters will be more reluctant than WGs for a solid year and after that prices will depend on the economy, if it's in the toilet like it was in 2010-13 then prices will be low but that probably means many of us won't have disposable cash to really take advantage.

That is a bit of a miscalculated exaggeration if not the least. You have no idea how coronavirus would affect you. You may be one of those that have no symptoms or very mild symptoms. Remember, for most people, it's very mild and only kills around 2%. HIV on the other hand, may seem like a nicer virus compared to COVID-19 but it's certainly not and it would affect you for the rest of your life and anyone you have intercourse with, as you would need to be extremely careful.

With regards to prices going up. Rates for girls have always been quite high and I don't see them dropping their knickers for anything less. :hi:

Offline Fredbone

Price is driven by supply and demand - with cost being the limiting factor, on how low the charges can go. As WG’s costs are mainly the cost of their time could be same as minimum wages so £10 per hour.

So if we can impact the price by not using the services.

Offline Home Alone

Price is driven by supply and demand - with cost being the limiting factor, on how low the charges can go. As WG’s costs are mainly the cost of their time could be same as minimum wages so £10 per hour.

So if we can impact the price by not using the services.

... preferably by refusing to pay the prices demanded by SPs such as: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279343.0

Offline Hobbit

... preferably by refusing to pay the prices demanded by SPs such as: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279343.0

Trouble is that our dicks have a mind of their own, and many punters will end up paying high prices because the imagination runs wild, and we all wanna be James Bond.  :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:34:37 am by Hobbit »

Offline TomTank

It is all about supply and demand as mentioned above.

I don't get the impression that many service providers will drop out of the industry, and there may be an influx of newbies that can't get other jobs.
So not a massive change on the supply side.
On the demand side it will depend how we come out of the pandemic. If we're completely in the clear there will be a small increase in demand levels in the first month, then a drop back to where it was. Anything else, such as a small chance of local outbreaks will reduce the demand level.

Conclusion - indies will try to take the piss in the first few months, especially if parlours aren't back open (or some have closed for good), but it will revert to where it was.

Offline signy

Conclusion - indies will try to take the piss in the first few months...

This is what I have deduced from reviewing my hotlists and other searches. Many SPs are just trying it on, and you can't really blame them too much as they try and make up for lost time. I hope it all settles down again once the initial surge of customers fades away.

Offline Adoniron

Look at the prices this one is charging 😳 I doubt she'll get many takers
External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

Small enjoy list and £450 an hour in Hull FFS

Offline TomTank

This is what I have deduced from reviewing my hotlists and other searches. Many SPs are just trying it on, and you can't really blame them too much as they try and make up for lost time. I hope it all settles down again once the initial surge of customers fades away.

Yes, at the moment we are in limbo, where the supply side is being affected by parlours not being open.
Plus girls want to offer their services for a higher rate partly because of the risks, and partly because they are happy to do fewer clients, so trying to get away with it.

Effectively a larger shift in the supply schedule vs demand schedule at the moment.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Browsing profiles in london, I'm seeing 30mins fees edging towards £100 (£80-£90) or are at £100 already being more common not including extras. Anyone else seeing this too?  This can't be a new normal....we are in one of the worst recessions in history, what is going on?

Is the WG market also linked to the stock market that both can go up and ignore reality?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 06:20:15 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline MrMatrix

She doesnt want takers, unless they are daft enough to pay £450Ph as she is a cam girl..... :hi:

Offline 20jay

Browsing profiles in london, I'm seeing 30mins fees edging towards £100 (£80-£90) or are at £100 already being more common not including extras. Anyone else seeing this too?  This can't be a new normal....we are in one of the worst recessions in history, what is going on?

Is the WG market also linked to the stock market that both can go up and ignore reality?

As long enough eejits pay this rates ...