Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wg’s age  (Read 4372 times)

Offline BlueRock

I have seen ladies on aw I remember from long enough ago that their current listed age on aw would mean they were in their early teens when I first saw them or they're full of shit. Think they all must be born on get the 29th

Offline Home Alone

And, in one sense, does it matter??

Certainly not to me. If I get for a general feel for the feel of of an SP's ago age, we all do! , I just want to try to sortboutbI soter6

Offline Home Alone

Which should read, "And in one one sense, should it matter? I can get a feel for her general age from her Profile page , then get deduct - usually 10% or so from the figure on the Profile page - in the bedroom."

Sorry; I really should go to bed before falling asleep while posting at silly o'clock! :blush: :blush:

Offline BlueRock

Nope, I could not really care. Plenty of mature ladies on aw who look far more sexy than some of the 20s ones

Offline winkywanky

This is a bit shit.

I understand why a WG might want to use an age that's different from their real age, but if AW simply state she's 'Verified' then that suggests her age is too.

AW have obviously made a decision to support the WG's choice to put whatever age she wants, but similarly for the benefit of the punter they should state that Verification doesn't relate to age, purely that the WG has proved to them that they are 'legal' and that they are who they say they are (of course that's a moot point anyway, many Verifications are faked).

Offline daverfc

I can tell you this.  I put this WG on my hotlist when I was about 28 or 29 ish....certainly before I was married.  Then, she was on my milf (older than me) hotlist.  I am now early to mid 40's.  Her age?  According to AW 37.  External Link/Members Only

Can WG change their age on their profiles?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline winkywanky

A few years ago, and for a short time, I was a SP on AW.

I spent ages Photoshopping a scan of my passport to doctor my DOB and take 10yrs off my age ( :P) and it seems I needn't have bothered  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline datwabbit

Like trying to blag a young person's Railcard at 30 :lol:

A young looking 20 something sp can probably get away with saying she's 18/19. Some want to shag a teenager and if the sp can give that illusion, why not.

Offline Southendlothario

I use the age thing when seeking out somebody on the (now unfortunately very rare) occasion where im lining up a punt. Although its definitely a mid 30s and upwards for me, if not 40plus.
Young girls even mid 20s dont really do it for me tbh, would take a filthy milf any day of the week