Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for info: BigxBeautifulxCarla or Curvyemz West Lothian  (Read 1585 times)

Offline zerto

Gents,

Any info on these two. Looking for a regular 15 minute blow and go near new work and these seem the only two options. Tried sesrching no info.

BigxBeautifulxCarla - External Link/Members Only
Curvyemz -  External Link/Members Only

Thinking if no info going to TOFTT with curvyemz

Cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 08:54:50 pm by zerto »

Offline Fudfila

I had an appointment with Curvyemz last November but she cancelled at short notice as she was double booked. She had already given me her address in Boghall which is not the safest place to venture into. I've never tried to re-book.

Offline mrnaughty696969

I met BigxBeautifulxCarla a while back and after only just being able to join the site I need to add a proper review.  If you manage to book her the place she stays at is very safe I didnt feel uneasy in my bookings at all.  I shall put a proper review up very soon but she is worth visiting.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I met BigxBeautifulxCarla a while back and after only just being able to join the site I need to add a proper review.  If you manage to book her the place she stays at is very safe I didnt feel uneasy in my bookings at all.  I shall put a proper review up very soon but she is worth visiting.

Any update on this one mrnaughty? Review? or mini Review?

Offline mexicola

Any plans to put your review up? She is touring soon in Manchester and Liverpool and reviews are always appreciated.

Offline samsung1

The guy still logs in but hasnt put the review up  :dash:

Offline Bigdong10

I’ve seen curvyemz and pretty sure I put a review on.

Don’t know the area but house looked to be in a more than presentable area. Short and very big tits. Gave a good BJ to completion, I’d recommend.

The other one, not so sure. I was out off by the pictures of her gut in the private gallery

Offline Name Not Found

I’ve seen curvyemz and pretty sure I put a review on.

You're responding to an OP from January - lots of reviews of Emz since then. No sign of yours, unless you used a duplicate 'dong' account?