Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature northwest ladies  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Oralking

Hi all looking for recommendations for a mature lady that does most sexual services at a reasonable rate I’m in the area soon so wanted to see what’s available many thanks

Online Moby Dick

Hi all looking for recommendations for a mature lady that does most sexual services at a reasonable rate I’m in the area soon so wanted to see what’s available many thanks
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Make sure your arse is clean.

Offline JRWK

Offline fleetwoodsimon

If you fancy a trip to Chester you could try

Diane      External Link/Members Only
Or
Elle      External Link/Members Only

I've seen Diane and she's very good!  Elle can be a bit hard to get hold of  but both have been reviewed on her with favourable comments.

Offline Aji81

Or

I've seen Diane and she's very good!  Elle can be a bit hard to get hold of  but both have been reviewed on her with favourable comments.

Er...Elle has not. She is on the bareback avoidance list and has a sole negative report for offering BB.

Offline Johnny Wadd

saucy sian 69   is 56 years of age from Blackpool.     £80 for 1 hour.

She offers everything and goes out of her way to please.

Very nice clean flat. 

External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

Offline Oralking

Wow she looks ok have to see what happens there if I get to book her🤪👍

Offline Thephoenix

Or

Dianne only does oral, and she's definitely on the ancient end of the mature spectrum. :hi:

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Dianne only does oral, and she's definitely on the ancient end of the mature spectrum. :hi:

But She does rather well !

Offline Jondy73

Another recommend and very enthusiastic service is Andrea aka "xxpleasuredome"
External Link/Members Only

She will see you right and well priced too

Offline Oralking

Found a few I’m interested in peppyparker anyone seen thanks in advance

Offline Twotall

There is this one £100 ph. Take a look at the third photo in the gallery, that’s a challenging wank.

Offline Thephoenix

There is this one £100 ph. Take a look at the third photo in the gallery, that’s a challenging wank.

I'm sorry I've looked at that now.... it's put me off sex for two minutes! :coolgirl:

Offline Oralking

Oh my god is that a crabs claw hanging out 🤪🤣🤣

Offline lordoflight18

I am surprised no one tough of jeanette

Shit with handling her AW inbox though so as a result, she's very hard to meet from my experience. She hardly ever replies but always reads your message

Offline gladiator

I realise theres another thread running about the difficulty in getting hold of her but Pleasuredome is a real treasure at the price she charges £100/hr and no additional hidden costs for extras charged

Online TomTank

Was PeasureDome Andrea at Fingertips Stretford?
And Sexy Amelia Amy from Sandys?

Offline gladiator

Definitely not Andrea at Fingertips

Dont know about Amelia at Sandys as never saw her, but I suspect not

Offline Johnlancs

Arranged a meet a week ago with Peppy after a few exchanges of emails. Gave me her number. She even messaged me on the day to ask if I was still coming. I texted, called her as per her request and even messaged her back a few times to see what was happening but more importantly, make sure she was ok. Nothing back in return. Comms just ground to a halt but noticed she has logged in to AW almost every day. Hasn’t opened my messages though. All very strange.

I did leave a voicemail. Maybe she didn’t like the sound of me!  :D

Online Moby Dick

Arranged a meet a week ago with Peppy after a few exchanges of emails. Gave me her number. She even messaged me on the day to ask if I was still coming. I texted, called her as per her request and even messaged her back a few times to see what was happening but more importantly, make sure she was ok. Nothing back in return. Comms just ground to a halt but noticed she has logged in to AW almost every day. Hasn’t opened my messages though. All very strange.

I did leave a voicemail. Maybe she didn’t like the sound of me!  :D

Maybe she was worried you might break your duck.
HTF have you managed to leech on here for 10years with no reviews?

Offline Johnlancs

HTF have you managed to leech on here for 10years with no reviews?

Ffs. I had this around 6 months ago. Yes I should have posted previously. My bad. However, I can’t even remember the last time I met someone. This would have been the first in a long long while.

And here was me thinking I was being helpful! I despair.

Online Moby Dick

;)

Ffs. I had this around 6 months ago. Yes I should have posted previously. My bad. However, I can’t even remember the last time I met someone. This would have been the first in a long long while.

And here was me thinking I was being helpful! I despair.

Online RogerHealey

Just brilliant!  :lol:  I love it on here.