Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Polish girl in Manchester _Kinky_Vicky_  (Read 1628 times)

Offline jonko

For lovers of Polish girls in Manchester, there seems to be another new one on the block (red bank I think as she says a few mins from Victoria). I would try her but I had a punt a couple of days ago and I can only do it like once every 2 or 3 weeks. So who is going to try her first? Test the waters so to say.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

For lovers of Polish girls in Manchester, there seems to be another new one on the block (red bank I think as she says a few mins from Victoria). I would try her but I had a punt a couple of days ago and I can only do it like once every 2 or 3 weeks. So who is going to try her first? Test the waters so to say.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Full link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Tantric

+447935440471

This phone number leads to several review on UKP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14819

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=4261908

Also to note another hit

A quote from Nigel review >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160208.0

Thanks for the nice FR  :thumbsup:

Is this picture representative?

Yes. I didn't see her wear glasses though. Next time I'll ask!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 03:26:43 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

I upload several of the same images from the A/W profile in reply#1.

Below are the others

To add, the profiles have some of the same extra's and details

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 03:36:10 pm by The_Don »

Offline ThreeSixty

If it is Nikki_Young as it pretty much appears to be then I would avoid personally.  Saw her myself a little while after NigelF did and her service took a massive downturn and she was very poor.  I reviewed and gave her a negative.

Offline amtheonlyone

If only all photos reflected reality

Offline NigelF

If it is Nikki_Young as it pretty much appears to be then I would avoid personally.  Saw her myself a little while after NigelF did and her service took a massive downturn and she was very poor.  I reviewed and gave her a negative.

+1

I actually saw her rather recently (after she'd be on a break - although before it she claimed it was her last ever day in Manc) and despite the fact that she should have been refreshed from her break her service had indeed taken a dive. I did intend to do another review but she'd already pissed off by then (I think permanently but you never know).

The pics of this girl (Kinky Vicky) don't look like Nikki Young (although she is definitely using her phone number) however they are clearly taken in the flat she used to work from (the same one that lovely susan, pretty blonde amy, sexy cookie and others have been using).

I have a feeling that she's now just using Nikki's phone (which suggests Nikki won't be back - as supported by Nikki's profile although she's said it's her last ever visit on multiple occasions (lying to attract more punters) so I wouldn't be surprised if she does eventually come back when she runs out of cash). My advice would be to approach with caution and set expectations to low.

Offline The_Don

+1

I actually saw her rather recently (after she'd be on a break - although before it she claimed it was her last ever day in Manc) and despite the fact that she should have been refreshed from her break her service had indeed taken a dive. I did intend to do another review but she'd already pissed off by then (I think permanently but you never know).

The pics of this girl (Kinky Vicky) don't look like Nikki Young (although she is definitely using her phone number) however they are clearly taken in the flat she used to work from (the same one that lovely susan, pretty blonde amy, sexy cookie and others have been using).

I have a feeling that she's now just using Nikki's phone (which suggests Nikki won't be back - as supported by Nikki's profile although she's said it's her last ever visit on multiple occasions (lying to attract more punters) so I wouldn't be surprised if she does eventually come back when she runs out of cash). My advice would be to approach with caution and set expectations to low.

These W/G profiles may by the same profile manager, hence same phone number location etc  :unknown:

Offline NigelF

These W/G profiles may by the same profile manager, hence same phone number location etc  :unknown:

Yes, they certainly text the exact same stuff (usually) regardless of who you're texting/booking. They also never bother to answer calls, however Lovely Susan did used to and she also answered calls for Nikki Young. Perhaps they just share "text templates" but I imagine it's just one girl doing all the comms. It could be a pimp.

Offline The_Don

Yes, they certainly text the exact same stuff (usually) regardless of who you're texting/booking. They also never bother to answer calls, however Lovely Susan did used to and she also answered calls for Nikki Young. Perhaps they just share "text templates" but I imagine it's just one girl doing all the comms. It could be a pimp.

Thanks for the details.

Its a bugbear for me, when it playing a game of External Link/Members Only (texts), when trying to book a W/G. Seen it far to often and I prefer, speaking to some one first, if not. Its just as easy (for me) to move on, if the comms are shi+.     

Offline jonko

I guess that was the same person doing the comms or Sexie cookeie earlier this week when I was trying to book her. Confirmed owo and Fk via text then when got there she said she wasn’t doing those services today as she had a cold. When I said you confirmed it by text an hour earlier she denied it and said she hadn’t read the text propwrly. Well when there’s only half a dozen words in the text “owo and FK included in the price” - I find it hard to believe! Why don’t these girls just be straight with you and just say sorry my handler does my texts and didn’t communicate with me what you wanted?? Shit comms!

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the details.

Its a bugbear for me, when it playing a game of External Link/Members Only (texts), when trying to book a W/G. Seen it far to often and I prefer, speaking to some one first, if not. Its just as easy (for me) to move on, if the comms are shi+.   

I agree. I prefer speaking on the phone and it's much quicker/easier too. It's also a good way to get a feel for what they might be like in person (only a rough guide though).

I agree about moving on too. I'm also constantly amazed at the number of girls who seem to think that I'm happy to sit around waiting for them to reply - as if I they're my only option or I'll wait for hours before trying someone else.

I guess that was the same person doing the comms or Sexie cookeie earlier this week when I was trying to book her. Confirmed owo and Fk via text then when got there she said she wasn’t doing those services today as she had a cold. When I said you confirmed it by text an hour earlier she denied it and said she hadn’t read the text propwrly. Well when there’s only half a dozen words in the text “owo and FK included in the price” - I find it hard to believe! Why don’t these girls just be straight with you and just say sorry my handler does my texts and didn’t communicate with me what you wanted?? Shit comms!

I totally agree. What happened to you was a disgrace.

However, I wouldn't be too sure about it being someone else who was doing the comms for Olivia (sexy cookie). Because I've just seen kinky vicky today and I initially called to which she actually picked up (to my surprise) and we arranged things mostly over the phone. However in person, Vicky's English was rather poor so I very much doubt I actually spoke to her and I think it's most likely that I spoke to Olivia (as her English is rather good). So I imagine it's Olivia who's currently doing the texts for Vicky and presumably herself. Either way though, there's no excuse for agreeing to something which she knows she won't deliver.

I'll post a full review of Vicky in a few mins. Unfortunately it'll be a negative (although not a strong one).