Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 10 King Street Thai Massage, Blackpool  (Read 935 times)

Online Plazar100

External Link/Members Only

Comms: very easy - rang up and asked for a massage in an hour, and agreed the booking

Shop: I was taken to a clean room with a bath/shower and double bed.

Girls: 2 girls available, on 7/10 the other 5/10.  I chose the 7/10 however she was only there for the week and I can't remember her name.  30-35yrs, good body and attrative face.

The service: £90 full service for 1 hour.  She got naked, I was lying on my front and she started with a light back massage, rubbing her pussy against my thighs and running her tits up and down my back/bum for 10 mins. Turned over and had a very nice tit wank and then on with a rubber for a few minutes of OW.  Then what followed as 30 minutes of pure raw fucking.  We did many different positions and she was very enthusiastic, urging me not to cum too soon and to fuck her hard.  It was a really enjoyable 60 minutes and I left with a big smile on my face!

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Did she have fake tits?
Last time I was there. One did have obvious fake tits, other didn’t. I saw the who didn’t. She was good & very eager too.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:25:53 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Online Plazar100

No, natural ones which I prefer! A lovely pair😋

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Does the name Linda jog the memory? .....

Online Plazar100

Yea, could have been Linda I think, however I’m sure she said that she was only there temporarily. How was your experience?

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I dropped in last night. Did try to see the girl you saw. But had a girl called Mona. I’ve done a review.