Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Receptionist at Cherry's Massage Manchester  (Read 2193 times)

Offline rizzy00

Sometime in November 17 I went in and was looking for an exSS girl. No one was at reception i decided to wait for 5 mins. Then all of a sudden a youngish looking (mid 20's mixed race) came out wrapped in a towel after taking a shower i presume. She said she was the receptionist and all the girls had been sent home as there was a problem with the electrics or heating cant remember which. I was about to turn out but then she asked where I would like to see her. She said she never usually did this sort of thing, I decided to go ahead and law and behold one great punt.

Does anyone know her name or has anyone else seen her lately?

Offline NigelF

She said she never usually did this sort of thing

Why would she be just out of the shower then? She was just bullshitting because she knows some punters are stupid enough to believe her and to care about how often she does "this sort of thing".

Offline george r

Sometime in November 17 I went in and was looking for an exSS girl. No one was at reception i decided to wait for 5 mins. Then all of a sudden a youngish looking (mid 20's mixed race) came out wrapped in a towel after taking a shower i presume. She said she was the receptionist and all the girls had been sent home as there was a problem with the electrics or heating cant remember which. I was about to turn out but then she asked where I would like to see her. She said she never usually did this sort of thing, I decided to go ahead and law and behold one great punt.

and then the alarm clock went off and you woke up ..

Offline Beamer

Then all of a sudden a youngish looking (mid 20's mixed race) came out wrapped in a towel after taking a shower i presume.

This is BLX............ :hi:

Offline Beamer

BFG.

Electrics/ central heating not working. Yet she looked like she just had a shower. Hmmmmm.

IdkwIbother

I'm gunna spend the next year visiting every brothel in Britain on the off chance that this happens to me ......

Offline sandy2000

Wouldn’t surprise me regarding the electrics in that place, I’ve thought in the past you would be goosed if the power went off to get out of that prison gate  :D

If this did happen, it was one of the WG’s taking the mick saying they were the receptionist

Offline jonko

I went with a tall slim mixed race girl in Cherry's a few weeks ago called Lauren. Not sure if that was her or not but she was in her early 30s and she had droopy draws. Sound like her??