Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about maggie lane 69 (Colchester) ?  (Read 828 times)

ramrodronnie

I'm sure I've heard of this name before? Anyone else have any info on her?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline GoldenLeaf

Yes I've seen her. SheS independent, lives near tescos in the high woods area of Colchester. Used to go by the name 'Emma with love' But AW took her old profile as she couldn't give them ID or something.

Anyways I'd stay clear, I saw her a couple times early last year and the sex itself was good to be fair, DFK, good English, but 6/10 body due to saggy tits.. she does fuck like a rabbit though. She's a smoker, smokes in her flat and has a dog that constantly barks.

but since then she's got maybe 1 or 2 girls working with her so I thought I'd go for a threesome, I wanted Emma/Maggie and another girl but was bait and switched to just the other two girls, one of those 'I should have walked' punts.

Oh and also she's incredibly rude on the phone, again, she never used to be but now she literally told me to fuck off because I cancelled a few weeks ago but gave her plenty notice. She knows me and my number too so she knows I turn up.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 06:49:38 am by GoldenLeaf »

ramrodronnie

Yes I've seen her. SheS independent, lives near tescos in the high woods area of Colchester. Used to go by the name 'Emma with love' But AW took her old profile as she couldn't give them ID or something.

Anyways I'd stay clear, I saw her a couple times early last year and the sex itself was good to be fair, DFK, good English, but 6/10 body due to saggy tits.. she does fuck like a rabbit though. She's a smoker, smokes in her flat and has a dog that constantly barks.

but since then she's got maybe 1 or 2 girls working with her so I thought I'd go for a threesome, I wanted Emma/Maggie and another girl but was bait and switched to just the other two girls, one of those 'I should have walked' punts.

Oh and also she's incredibly rude on the phone, again, she never used to be but now she literally told me to fuck off because I cancelled a few weeks ago but gave her plenty notice. She knows me and my number too so she knows I turn up.

A Big Thank You for that GoldenLeaf. Nothing annoys me more than rudeness, B&S is also a big concern, and I hate WGs who smoke. This is the great thing about this forum, we get very valuable information, and an insight into what some of these WGs are like, so we are able to avoid them.

It sounds like this girl has no respect whatsoever, so I won't be putting her onto my HL. But I will Blacklist her.

Thanks again GoldenLeaf   :hi:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Glad I could help mate. Only EE's I've seen in Colchester that are worth seeing are the magical Issa and Anya and by your review I think you know them pretty well, which I'm jealous about you fucker RRR  :D

ramrodronnie

Glad I could help mate. Only EE's I've seen in Colchester that are worth seeing are the magical Issa and Anya and by your review I think you know them pretty well, which I'm jealous about you fucker RRR  :D

I know GoldenLeaf. It'll take something mega special to drag me away from Issa & Anya. Why are you jealous mate? They'll be back fairly soon, book to see one, or both of them when they're back mate?  :cool:

Offline GoldenLeaf

I've seen Anya once and Issa probably about 10 times I think, definitely preferred her but only just!

But yes I will have to get them two together, that's if they can fit me in when they get back due to all the people that need their overdue fix of them  :lol:

ramrodronnie

I've seen Anya once and Issa probably about 10 times I think, definitely preferred her but only just!

But yes I will have to get them two together, that's if they can fit me in when they get back due to all the people that need their overdue fix of them  :lol:

I know they are fucking adDicktive GoldenLeaf. Pun Meant! Lmbo  :lol:

These 2 new ones that Samcrow has brought to our attention do look fucking Horny as well mate.  :wacko:

spongeitup

I booked with her once turned up and was met by a different girl who said maggie was not there so i walked.

ramrodronnie

I booked with her once turned up and was met by a different girl who said maggie was not there so i walked.
[/quote

Hmm, defo not one for my HL spongeitup. I think I'll Blacklist this one now. Well done you for walking though spongeitup.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Well it looks as though either her, or Sergei has been reading this thread. Profile now gone, Surprise, Surprise!  :unknown:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Well it looks as though either her, or Sergei has been reading this thread. Profile now gone, Surprise, Surprise!  :unknown:

Prob's not Sergei as she seemed genuinely independent to me, I might be wrong though!

As for the other girls RRR, think we'll have to keep each other posted if we TOFTT?  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

Prob's not Sergei as she seemed genuinely independent to me, I might be wrong though!

As for the other girls RRR, think we'll have to keep each other posted if we TOFTT?  :drinks:

Absolutely GoldenLeaf  Absolutely, we also need to keep other punters informed if anyone TOFTT, and any little gems crop up.  :hi:

Offline Samcrow1

Ramrodronnie I will keep trying to pick out new WG's that seem worth a visit in Colchester

Just gutted I can't try any of them till February and knowing my luck some off them would have moved on to pastures new

ramrodronnie

Ramrodronnie I will keep trying to pick out new WG's that seem worth a visit in Colchester

Just gutted I can't try any of them till February and knowing my luck some off them would have moved on to pastures new

Nice one Samcrow1. Top man! And I will do my best to do the same. Well it's roll on February for you then mate?  :hi:

Offline Samcrow1

February seems so far away

Ramrodronnie is it you who likes girls to take a facial?

ramrodronnie

February seems so far away

Ramrodronnie is it you who likes girls to take a facial?

:lol:Samcrow1. I thought that all of us dirty fuckers did mate? Seriously though, yes, and OWO, CIM & FK.   :yahoo: :hi:

Offline Samcrow1

Any WG in Colchester you would recommend who happily take them? As you know the like list isn't always accurate

On a side note tasty bum does owo and facial as an extra but at least she's upfront about it

ramrodronnie

Any WG in Colchester you would recommend who happily take them? As you know the like list isn't always accurate

On a side note tasty bum does owo and facial as an extra but at least she's upfront about it

At the moment Samcrow1. The only girls who we all know only too well are; Anya & Issa, and everyone who have seen them are aware that they're both genuine, and do what it says on the tin. And as we know they're both away at the moment.

I couldn't confidently recommend any girl in Colchester apart from those 2. There is one girl who I can confidently say will offer all of those things, but she's in Brentwood at the moment. See link:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

At the moment Samcrow1. The only girls who we all know only too well are; Anya & Issa, and everyone who have seen them are aware that they're both genuine, and do what it says on the tin. And as we know they're both away at the moment.

I couldn't confidently recommend any girl in Colchester apart from those 2. There is one girl who I can confidently say will offer all of those things, but she's in Brentwood at the moment. See link:-

Just an add on:-

External Link/Members Only