Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Aliceza THAI - Shrewsbury Advertises as female but post op.  (Read 1384 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6919209) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Sonofsalop

I arranged a meet with this "Lady" approximately a week ago whilst she was advertising she was working in Shrewsbury.  External Link/Members Only. i arranged the meet knowing full well that the lady in question had been discussed at length on here and was almost certainly as post op TS. Arranged a 30 minute meet for £80

All comms were done via text and after an initlal delay in reply were all good professional and prompt. Appointment was made at a flat near the Belle Vue area of Shrewsbury. i arrived ontime and was met by Aliceza who let me into the ground floor apartment. First impressions were how tall and skinny she was, she answered the door in a baggy t-shirt and I was struck by how long and slender her legs were. Into the standard room which was a little dark invited to undress before she stashed the cash and came back she lifted her T-Shirt and invited me to play with her small breasts and was wearing nothing but this t-shirt. She then asked about extras for kissing or OWO, both of which I declined as £80 is the top end of what I would pay for someone i haven't met before, I think this disappointed her, and before i could say much she was trying to put a rubber on me for OW, I declined as I wanted to explore and enjoy her body more, i tried to take the T-Shirt off her but she maneuvered in such a way it wouldn't come off.  This was a shame as she had very soft skin and lovely breasts, I wasn't bothered at all that she may be post op actually to the contrary it was a scratch i wanted to itch, but she seemed to me to be extremely body shy. Now i'm not being funny but if that is the case surely she is in the wrong line of work.

Anyway after trying and failing to enjoy her body I bowed to the evitable and let me get on with OW, this lasted barely a minute before the lube came out and was being applied liberally to my dick, now call me old fashioned but I book a 30 minute appointment because I like a bit of old fashioned foreplay become onto the main event, otherwise i'd just book a 15 minute P&D , but clearly not to be. Any way again as this punt was clearly going in the direction she wanted to I got on with it and went into the main event, now we had sex in various positions including missionary, spoons and doggy but all the time Aliceza was being very controlling of the position, using her had to restrict depth in doggy and not letting me anywhere near her pussy with hands or anything else. Managed to hold out longer than I normally can before finishing in the bag.

I finished up, offered a very quick head massage, no offer of a shower and I was out the door in 25 minutes.

As i left i reflected and thought i had wuite enjoyed the sex, and more had scratched an itch I was curious about, and when I started this review I was going for a Neutral, but on reflection and reading back it was actually a pretty poor service so it's a negative from me.

By the way, I am in no doubt she was a post op, huge feet, very tall, but she was really attractive and slim with beautifully soft skin, just restritive limited service. If she embraced who she was she would probably get more return business IMHO.

Offline Sonofsalop

Forgot to change to negative if a moderator can assist sorry :dash:

Offline Sonofsalop

Yes I read that positive which influenced my decision to have a go. I just found the experience to controlling for my liking. If you want to fuck her the way she wants you’ll enjoy it. If you want anything else tough.

Each to there own I know. I was very aware thanks to this forum she was almost certainly a post op ts and that was part of the appeal for me.