Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Dana Moore - Luton (circa 2016-2017)  (Read 1375 times)

3 review(s) for slut_tsdana (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Gspunk

According to Birchplace Dana is back in Luton with bright blonde hair. I have mixed feelings about this because 1) I prefer dark haired Latin beauties and 2) I've had a conflicting history with Dana's punts.

For this post I'm giving you 3 reviews about TS Dana Moore for the bargain price of one, and if you hadn't noticed by the 'TS' in the title Dana has a Willy. If that makes you uncomfortable then best avoid reading any further

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

First experience with Miss Moore was way back in 2015/16, back when HungAngels was the TS review site of choice. Dana had rather unflattering photos (which you can still see on the bottom of her AW gallery) but she was only £120 per hour and 30 minutes drive away so I gave her a go. It was thrilling! She was passionate and horny, eager to please and a real firecracker. Possibly up there with one of the best GFE I've ever had with DFK and lots of caressing, flirting and spanking. I thought at this point that I'd found a real winner.

Just a sec to talk about LOOKS: yes she is the girl from the photos but she looks much better in real life than them early photos. She's since become even more stunning but the first thing you notice is that she is rather tall - like boobs on your forehead tall. Still, doesn't bother me...less far to kneel down  :D

PUNT 2 was about 4 months later. At this point I was training to 'take' instead of 'give'. Once again very passionate and, more importantly, PATIENT. I told her I was inexperienced and she took her time, teased and eventually entered me while I was on my back. I'll confess, I couldn't contain myself and 'took Picard to warp speed' within a humiliating 2 minutes of being pounded. She gave me an above average massage and I left embarassed but content.

A year past and Dana's prices went up to £180 and hour £150 for half. And so too, it seemed, went her ego!

I was happy to pay more seeing as I'd had 2 amazing punts a year earlier and even bought her a bottle of wine like a right crawler. She was still stunning but she seemed in a hurry and not as please to see me as usual. This time no kissing - in fact she went to great lenths to not make any eye contact or show warmth at all! I had to insist on a bit of affection and coherse her to sit on my face! (seriously how difficult is it to earn £150 from sitting on someone's face???). When she was ready to top she just tried shoving it in with minimal lube, I asked her to ease up and she got stroppy and snapped at me. I said I'd fuck her instead and she showed obvious distain to this. The rest of the punt was just awkward and I couldn't wait to leave this bad atmosphere. On my way out I said to myself 'Never going back to her again, most expensive and dissapointing punt I've ever had'.

Question is do I try her again now that that awful punt is 3 years behind me??? Was it just an off day? Had she just got some bad news OR was she coming down with something or coming down From something??? She has pretty decent reviews elsewhere, maybe she hates wine!!!

I'm bloody well horny with no idea what to do! Help me UKP!!!

Offline winkywanky

Love the word willy  :D.

Makes a cock sound so much less threatening, which sadly is how modern society regards the male organ these days  :rolleyes:.

Nice review Mr. G, very informative if not a little disappointing at the end.

You know what I'd do? Do you reckon after three punts she'd know you from your previous visits if you contacted her now? It may be playing with fire, she might bite your head off for even asking, but why not message her with your concerns as you've so eloquently laid out above? Say you'd really love to see her again but you need to know she'll be nice to you.

If she does bite your head off for even asking, then your question's answered. If she takes it on board and gives you a positive response, then maybe consider seeing her again?

Offline winkywanky

Hmmm, looking at her profile now:

£200/hr and she wants to charge all these extras...

1. CIM - £40
2. CIM & Swallow - £60
3. CUM - £40
4. Rimming - £40
5. Facials - £20
6. Anal Fisting - £50
7. W/S on you - £20

Is she fast disappearing up her own arse (I'm loving the irony there)?  :unknown:

Offline Gspunk

Always good to hear from you mr winky (btw another great word for a pork sword!)

That is an option to confront her about my last punt. Being a fiery latino I expect there to be drama, but maybe I'm being unfair there.

I think I'll see who else is in the area first before I put my wanger (another good word) in the lions mouth

Offline Sebstyles7

Have been tempted to visit myself as local(ish) to me but not with that list of extras. £200 ph is London prices not fucking Luton. It’s a shut hole.

Offline Gspunk

Have been tempted to visit myself as local(ish) to me but not with that list of extras. £200 ph is London prices not fucking Luton. It’s a shut hole.

Indeed, Luton is a bit of a toilet. I think I'd only consider 30 minutes if I do decide to go for Dana. Might just hold out and wait for a better offer

Offline fido1234

Gspunk, you mention she has other good reviews, where are these?
I'm tempted to go see her as she is in the area,
£100 for 30min just dont want to have a bad experience and there is little I could fund on here review wise and cant always trust the AW ones.
Fx

Offline unclepokey

Luton or St Albans the pricing is just dust falling on her telephone as far as I'm concerned.