Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Italian Elizabeth  (Read 1469 times)

otheruse

Has anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

She looks too good to be true - are these pictures accurate?

Any info would be great as I'm quite tempted.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Has anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

She looks too good to be true - are these pictures accurate?

Any info would be great as I'm quite tempted.

I saw her three years ago (and I'm a bit alarmed at realising just how quickly time flies, since it feels just like the other day!).

Pics are actually very accurate. Very sexy girl, well-educated and well-read, though slightly reserved in her manner and not very smiley, though perfectly friendly. She is of Serbian origin, I forget whether she also lived in Italy, though has lived in the UK for more than a decade and has perfect English.

She is open-minded but I felt like she was overpriced at £250/hr. Quite a passionate and involved session, OWO, sex in multiple positions but as I was going down on her, she strangely said "I don't want to come, as I will feel drained and won't be able to play tennis later" when nearly there (never heard anything remotely as unusual before or after in all these years). Spent a lot of time talking up front, she clearly needs to feel comfortable with the punter.

Had mixed feelings after - have often thought I'll go back as I felt like she'd be better on repeat visits as she got more comfortable , but at this point I'd probably be like a new punter all over again, and the price is too high for that risk.

otheruse

Play tennis hahaha - I've never heard anything like that! Thanks for the balanced review - the price is the only thing that is putting me off. She claims to offer A? Would you say she is a complete head turner?

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Didn't try A. Wouldn't say she's a universal head turner, but clearly very attractive and an intelligent and articulate woman - I would only say try her out if you like the overall experience of involved sex and with a woman who's not just a fuck-doll, and also if £250 is not a sum that will affect you in case you feel dissatisfied, since she's someone to whom different people could have very different reactions ranging from very positive to very negative.

vt

Didn't try A. Wouldn't say she's a universal head turner, but clearly very attractive and an intelligent and articulate woman - I would only say try her out if you like the overall experience of involved sex and with a woman who's not just a fuck-doll, and also if £250 is not a sum that will affect you in case you feel dissatisfied, since she's someone to whom different people could have very different reactions ranging from very positive to very negative.

I wouldn't be taking that kind of risk for £150, let alone £200/£250 or whatever this one charges. She would have to be stunning, a guaranteed performer and willing to let herself have an orgas...even if she's playing a match with Ana Ivanović later!!  :wackogirl: