Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Collection Bookings  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Clipit

Just looking for a bit of advice here. Would like to make a booking with the Hot Collection for a duo with two of their girls. I have sent emails to them in the past with no response ever received. Is the booking form or comments form on their website picked up, or is the only way to really book through the phone with them. I live abroad and would like to avoid calling or SMSing them if I can avoid it....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just looking for a bit of advice here. Would like to make a booking with the Hot Collection for a duo with two of their girls. I have sent emails to them in the past with no response ever received. Is the booking form or comments form on their website picked up, or is the only way to really book through the phone with them. I live abroad and would like to avoid calling or SMSing them if I can avoid it....

Call or SMS is the best way Clipit, who are you looking to see, there are normally 20 odd active girls I've punted on the website.

Offline Clipit

Cheers YLF! I'm looking to try and get time with Zuza and Charlotte - unless there are better suggestions. Would be for the Sunday 19 in the afternoon.......

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cheers YLF! I'm looking to try and get time with Zuza and Charlotte - unless there are better suggestions. Would be for the Sunday 19 in the afternoon.......

Current roster I could recommend: Caroline, Charlotte, Zuza, Skali, Barbara, Ashley [saw at £200, at £300 too much], Amanda, Macy, Amy, Jasmine. For a duo any two of Caroline, Charlotte & Zuza who are all in Paddington or Macy & Skali.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:31:02 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Jay72

The roster is a lot smaller on sunday...dont think the polish girls work that day

Offline Topkat

As YLF says easier to text, I always do, never had a problem getting what Im after. Any 2 from his list would offer up a great time.

Jay is spot on with Sundays, day off for most of the girls you are looking at.

Most of the girls are also on Top Secret, they list who duos External Link/Members Only
Amanda with Zuza are next on my hit list in a couple of weeks. Zuza is as sexy as fuck with Amanda being the sweetest WG Ive met.

I see Lusi is back from an extended winter break  External Link/Members Only  well worth a visit IMO

bindlesticks

Any of you experienced HC punters have the pleasure of seeing Alina? Haven't found any reviews on her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Topkat

Any of you experienced HC punters have the pleasure of seeing Alina? Haven't found any reviews on her

She caught my eye the other day too, looks hot. HC only says BJ not OWO so quickly off my hot list.

She is also on Diva where OWC is listed in services, confirming no OWO External Link/Members Only

Neutral from Inajeep as Alexia at Admiral a couple of weeks ago
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133304.msg1490967#msg1490967

I would look elsewhere for a bit of fun.
TK

bindlesticks

Shame, as she looked quite good on HC but Inajeep's review makes her sound disappointing

Thanks for the info though

Offline Jay72

Caroline is pretty much a guaranteed good shag - strong recommend.

Offline Inajeep

Caroline is pretty much a guaranteed good shag - strong recommend.

Yes, she was, not good at all.  But, I agree with the list of girls noted earlier, I have enjoyed many of those, right on.  I think Anda was quite awesome.  I saw Raisa awhile ago and she was pretty good.   :yahoo:

Offline nalin

Modena is nice. Does a level for extra and good rimming. Agree Raisa is a good shag but, she's been around for a many years - I saw her about 3 years ago - not a looker like some other names mentioned here.

Offline nalin

Sorry, Morena. She is also Monica on some other sites.

Offline Harry1993

Agreed on Raisa on HC. She has a pair of nice firm tits. I can play with them all day.
Others include Lena, Charlotte and Caroline. Always a solid punt.
Anyway, I feel Hot Collection nowadays lacks new exciting girls...

Offline Inajeep

Yes, she was, not good at all.  But, I agree with the list of girls noted earlier, I have enjoyed many of those, right on.  I think Anda was quite awesome.  I saw Raisa awhile ago and she was pretty good.   :yahoo:

Sorry I quoted the wrong post.  Alina bad, I didn't mean to post on Caroline.

Offline dryanse8

Any word on this one:

Saw Sisi about a year ago. Tall and pretty with a firm body. However there are a few drawbacks, not least her very hard and jaded attitude. Plus some services are extra (CIM/A-level) and VERY expensive (£100 each). To be fair Sisi does provide quite extraordinary deepthroat and was quite happy to 69 me while I fucked her arse with a dildo but all in all, not my most memorable punt.

bindlesticks

Anyone else having some delays with HC bookings recently via text? Normally I'd get confirmations pretty quick after requesting date/time but this time, been about a day a still nothing

Offline Topkat

How did you get on with a booking for yesterday?  Hope all went well :thumbsup:

Offline Clipit

Review to follow, but met with Zuza for two hours outcall......or that's what I paid for! Arrived bang on time, spent way too much time talking and looking for a drink and left 20 mins early! I know that I'll rub a lot of you up the wrong way by saying that I want that impressed with this one! More to follow.

bindlesticks

Review to follow, but met with Zuza for two hours outcall......or that's what I paid for! Arrived bang on time, spent way too much time talking and looking for a drink and left 20 mins early! I know that I'll rub a lot of you up the wrong way by saying that I want that impressed with this one! More to follow.

Damn that doesn't sound too great. Looks like the punting is tough these days