Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: candy and kate is new in town love call me now - Bradford, Little Germany.  (Read 627 times)

Kinky Foxx

Surfing the net earlier today and came across this profile and thought, 'Oh my giddy Aunt',... :thumbsup:

http://External Link/Members Only

Sent off text, post code by return, game on!

Dull set of flats on Sunbridge Road, usually where most of the Chinese B&S operate from, you know the ones..

Got there with a hop/skip and a jump in no time flat, code given, up the stairs I trot to be met by this Blonde bird, ( not what I ordered I thought) maybe she's taking me to my booking.  Into  the bedroom and asked how do you want me for?   Wait a minute I said you're not the girl in the profile...

"How do I look, better, worst, good bad, you like?"  I was too horny to stand and debate, paid the £40 for half an hour, I had a stiff one with somebody's name on it,

plus, it was a warm cute sexy bedroom and she did have a cute arse, I just wanted to fuck something,  hard.... :diablo:

The girl, nothing special at all, and had the smallest tits I've ever seen, very slim, good English and cute figure but minus the tits.

Covered BJ which actually was quite good, (had me moaning),  onto some CG which also was good and she really got into with some nice noises and lots of necking

earlobe nibbling and kissing. finished off in Mish to a big finale...

Cleaned up and chatted a bit.  The girl is really funny and we laughed a lot at anything especially the bed.

All in all I had a fun roll with this one BUT SHE'S STILL A B&S...... :diablo:      How the fuck could I have ended up at hers when I booked a different profile

completely?  This is the girl I drove like a bat outta hell for:

But ended up with the French Blondie, actually Hungarian, ( fuck knows how).

BEWARE ALSO THIS PROFILE:  SAME NUMBER AS FRENCHIE..( HUNGARIAN).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline haggis007

is the girl in the picture whith white lingerie ,(at the bottom of your review ) ,available or doesnt she exist at the venue mr kf  :hi:

Kinky Foxx

I have no idea 007.... :hi:

I tried her profile and ended up at the French girl's place.   According to Mr WhoresofAmsterdam, there are a couple of other girls at this flat, maybe Bikini girl is one

of them.  I wanna try again but I'm scared I'll end up at Frenchie's place again and too weak to walk away.. :scare:

I will defo try again because she's really melted my butter....( hope I don't bump into you there,...and don't break the bed).... :D

Offline LCD1535

The brunette looks like a proper dirty shag. I'd be tempted

Offline haggis007

I have no idea 007.... :hi:

I tried her profile and ended up at the French girl's place.   According to Mr WhoresofAmsterdam, there are a couple of other girls at this flat, maybe Bikini girl is one

of them.  I wanna try again but I'm scared I'll end up at Frenchie's place again and too weak to walk away.. :scare:

I will defo try again because she's really melted my butter....( hope I don't bump into you there,...and don't break the bed).... :D

one day im sure we are gonna bump in to one another with out knowing it mr kf... :hi:

Kinky Foxx

The brunette looks like a proper dirty shag.

She so fucking does doesn't she?

So fucking tempted.... :diablo:

Offline haggis007

The brunette looks like a proper dirty shag. I'd be tempted

im  100% sure i podged the brunette one about 6 months ago in bd2 bradford,decent semi detatched house,went to do a review a week later her profile had gone.... :dash:        decent pair but saggy,not abad punt but rushing slightly,  £40 +10 for little bit of kissing   :dash:
shes quite friendly?giggly but kept putting her finger towards her lips and giggling  :unknown:....  wouldnt mind doing her stable mate though at £40   :thumbsup:

Offline LCD1535

im  100% sure i podged the brunette one about 6 months ago in bd2 bradford,decent semi detatched house,went to do a review a week later her profile had gone.... :dash:        decent pair but saggy,not abad punt but rushing slightly,  £40 +10 for little bit of kissing   :dash:
shes quite friendly?giggly but kept putting her finger towards her lips and giggling  :unknown:....  wouldnt mind doing her stable mate though at £40   :thumbsup:

Doesn't sound too bad a punt for the price