Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melyna of Leeds.  (Read 868 times)

Kinky Foxx

Definitely, one of the prettiest girls I've ever podged from Vivastreet. 

£50 - Half hour.

Profile has gone,(again, sorry) but she will be back, her visible number was, 07404042198.

This girl was so my type, (To a fucking Tee) if I had the money I would have ran away with her to foreign climes to begin a new sex-filled life together.
Shares a house in Leeds with two other girls, one of which I've also podged, (sensual Sara - Review to follow).  http://External Link/Members Only

The Girl: Tallish, Romany Gypsy vibe, dark, smoldering, slim, big brown eyes, tanned, nice tits nice arse nice legs, the fucking package, for me anyway.  Only thing missing was violin music and a crystal ball on the table.

The Punt:  No OW, No Fingers, No RO, No FK ( just occasional chicken pecks).   Despite that she's a damn good fuck.   She's a very funny girl, a good laugh post-fuck.Lots and lots of positions, nice noises,  Even boring mish is really sexy with her.  She strokes and plays with your back, shoulders and bum whilst your pumping,(nice touch).  BJ is okay, very slow but covered.
All in all a no thrills no spills fuck ie no extras but a good fuck nonetheless.  Definitely a positive.  My finances took a serious hit with my repeated visits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline haggis007

thanks for sharing kf :hi:  i also podged her(just once) when her profile first appeared , agree shes very happy  and friendly, very attractive, but i found her inexperienced and wouldnt do certain positions , she couldnt get the lid off the lube :rolleyes:, think she had just got off the bus from romania when i saw her,   :rolleyes:

Offline Neptune

No OWO, No fingers, no FK and  no oral on her!!!
What's the point?
Don't care how happy she is, I wouldn't have entertained her never mind giving her a fluffy positive review.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:53:38 am by Neptune »

Kinky Foxx

Your probably right Neps,  maybe I just fancied the arse off her a bit too much!

Offline haggis007

she did ro when i met her? but no fingers,no kissing , ...ow ,mish doggie,very vanilla service,  :(

Kinky Foxx

Damn it!  Looks like I missed out there on the RO.  Or, maybe SHE missed out, coz  I'm preeeeety gooood!
She kept grabbing my head and saying "no baby".  Maybe next time.  Cheers Haggis.