Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding agency girls for cheaper...  (Read 1307 times)

Online a203203

Are there some tried and tested ways to check if agency girls are available as indies for a lower price? CutestLucy and others do this, for instance. I'm particularly interested in External Link/Members Only but £300 per hour is far too steep. I've tried a reverse image search, but nothing came up. Any other methods?

Offline Heph

I'm afraid this is only going to be of very limited help, but the face in those pictures looks familiar to another I have seen elsewhere. For the moment, I'm afraid I can't be more precise, but since I haven't used Diva directly before, nor any other agency for quite some time, there could be hope that she's indy too.

Online Jonestown

The map shows that she is located in SW3, so do a search in AW within 0 miles of SW3, on the basis that if she is indie she is most likely to be on AW.

Offline TonyD

Are there some tried and tested ways to check if agency girls are available as indies for a lower price? CutestLucy and others do this, for instance. I'm particularly interested in External Link/Members Only but £300 per hour is far too steep. I've tried a reverse image search, but nothing came up. Any other methods?

reverse image search brought up a much cheaper agency for me....try all the pics, time consuming, but it sometimes pays off  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline TonyD

reverse image search brought up a much cheaper agency for me....try all the pics, time consuming, but it sometimes pays off  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

???? rates are the same  now wtf?? are they like the budget airlines???

Offline LLPunting

???? rates are the same  now wtf?? are they like the budget airlines???

No, the fact that you outed the cheaper agency here means that some arsehole in their pocket told them and they've upped their rates OR they're just another name for the other agencies she's listed with and they forgot to update the page with her rates because they lost track of the agency aliases they're using.

Candyman

Best to look on AW. Search by nationality (nearly all the agencies have predominantly Romanian girls) and area and you'll find a few that cheaper on aw than with agencies. You have to look closely though as most use selfies on AW and are almost unrecognisable from their professional photos

Online a203203

Success! Found one Brazilian on Diva that I was eyeing on AW for £100 cheaper

Online magnetico

Success! Found one Brazilian on Diva that I was eyeing on AW for £100 cheaper
Why not sharing the links?  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Why not sharing the links?  :hi:

Because outing her may either encourage her to up her indie rates or her agency to dump her and then she'll up her rates from loss of earnings...

IF you want the girl at the cheaper rate ask for her details via PM.