Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 11th June  (Read 1779 times)

Online Steve2

Offline Georgejetson

No reviews. ‘Authenticity in question’. Bit worrisome.

Online Steve2

No reviews. ‘Authenticity in question’. Bit worrisome.

Not really. The profile was only created yesterday.

All "pick of the days" are brand new profiles in my local area, based on whether I would be happy to TOFTT

St33

It gives me the feeling that its going to be a rushed romanian service, with enjoy list significantly denied once arriving at location!

mrhappypants

It gives me the feeling that its going to be a rushed romanian service, with enjoy list significantly denied once arriving at location!

Hungarian.

Thanks Steve. On another point I notice you include the phone number which I am going to start doing on my reviews.  It is a useful second Reference point and, I suspect, will bring traffic from google searches into UKP.  See my post on the general punting board - your thoughts welcome.

Offline bhudda

Looks good if genuine ... cant you persuade some of these cheap as chips hotties to move to leafy south west london?

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

07459 316718

Ticks all the right boxes  :lol:

Facially she looks very familiar...

Possibly a former house mate of Anotia Ice (now called Antonia A) during the KingsX period...but I may be wrong.

Online Steve2

Looks good if genuine ... cant you persuade some of these cheap as chips hotties to move to leafy south west london?

In your dreams mate  :drinks:

Online Steve2

Hungarian.

Thanks Steve. On another point I notice you include the phone number which I am going to start doing on my reviews.  It is a useful second Reference point and, I suspect, will bring traffic from google searches into UKP.  See my post on the general punting board - your thoughts welcome.

Point me at your post

Online Steve2

Any extra info on a review is always useful

This is well worth installing on Chrome for searching on AW.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.0

It also displays the phone number even if the girl is no currently paying to show it

Last known telephone number:

+447391790947   
(this SP is not currently displaying a telephone number.
The number shown here is the last known number courtesy of UKP)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.0

mrhappypants

Yep the extension is an invaluable time saver for primary research. 

mrhappypants

Offline LLPunting

Hungarian.

I thought we were only posting numbers for scammers and other negatives.

Posting the number of AW girls means they will get shitloads of crap calls from fuckwits leeching off this site.  This won't go down well with good SPs who are taking a break over the weekend/on hols/on break and who go to the trouble of diligently hiding their number when they're not available.   :timeout:

Online Steve2

I thought we were only posting numbers for scammers and other negatives.

Since when?

Offline LLPunting

Since when?

I may be mixing this up with address details.  It does make some sense however to note numbers for dodgy providers so that even if the number is recycled to someone else it's likely to be amongst the same crew and the likelihood of a similarly shite service is higher.

Also girls who are crap tend to switch their numbers.

Reputable SPs tend to keep the same number as it's part of their identity and maintains their connection with their regulars.  Anything we do to jeopardise that can't be in this community's best interests.

mrhappypants

LLPunting,

Please see the discussion thread started here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202958.0

I proposed including the publicly listed telephone numbers on a profile as part of a review.  My intention was i) to give another item of identifiable information that would make the review show up in a google search and ii) make it easier to establish if a particular SP has changed profiles (on the off chance that she retained the same number).

I do not recall any discussion on the board or guidance from Admin about the inclusion (or not) of telephone numbers in profiles which is the reason I created the thread.  Please link to the discussion, thread, guidance you are referring to.

I want to make this absolutely clear. I am NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES advocating the sharing of an SP's personal, private contact information on public forum.  That would be a breach of forum rules and I want to make it clear this is NOT what I am advocating.  I am talking ONLY ABOUT NUMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED ON PROFILES/ADVERTS.

As I hope I have just made clear, we are talking about telephone numbers an SP themself has published into the public domain. These numbers are not private.  We are not compromising privacy.  Privacy is not the issue.  The numbers are in the public domain because the SP put them there.

SP's hide numbers as a sign they are unavailable or out the country.  They also delist their profiles for the same purpose.  We routinely record photos, profile numbers and screen shots of profiles.  There is no difference in including published public contact numbers to all the other details we routinely reproduce in reviews.

If an SP does not want to get calls she can switch the phone off.  Any SP gets "shitloads of crap calls from fuckwit leeches" regardless of whether we include contact details in reviews.  This measure will not alter that.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:36:23 am by mrhappypants »