Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is a money pig?  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What is a money pig?
Why would gents go and see one and give her money?
What is in it for them?

This one lists unprotected sex as an enjoy but says never bareback.
She has a tariff of different uses for the money she might get like rent or phone bill.
I am flabbergasted.
Why?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are some more here

Are there even more?
Anyone into this or met any of these ladies?
Baffled,
HP

vw

Twitter is full of them, also know as paypigs.  Think its a thing for guys who haven't figured out proper punting !

Twitter is full of them, also know as paypigs.  Think its a thing for guys who haven't figured out proper punting !

I am glad I never grasped how to use Twitter. I avoid it. Surely there is a better explanation. When you say 'paypigs on Twitter' are they gents or ladies and what do they type?

banjo

I am glad I never grasped how to use Twitter. I avoid it. Surely there is a better explanation. When you say 'paypigs on Twitter' are they gents or ladies and what do they type?

There's nothing wrong with Twitter. I suspect money pigs are people who have more money than sense, or severely lack an imagination.

vw

Most of it seems is ladies trying to get cash out of guys for no service maybe a few pictures, snapchats rolled in.  They wrap it up all BDSM as financial domination, hence dominating their favourite paypigs.  Insane in my eyes

banjo

Most of it seems is ladies trying to get cash out of guys for no service maybe a few pictures, snapchats rolled in.  They wrap it up all BDSM as financial domination, hence dominating their favourite paypigs.  Insane in my eyes

I wonder how much they make from it?

vw

I remember a month back there was a war of words between some established content providers and new girls trying to follow all their good paypigs.  Real life soap operas in my opinion.

Many of these have amazon wish lists so the little piggies can buy gifts. 

vw

Heres one from twitter for you to see in action External Link/Members Only  its beyond my understanding.

Offline anonyorks

+1

You would have thought having one woman in their life taking their money and giving them fuck all was enough  :dash:

Offline closeshave

I stay away from findom although I find that a gift now and then for my Mistress brings with it rewards

aha, 'findom', a new word, but no further understanding. Do we have a psychologist on board?

Offline closeshave

Findom is no way a new word to us into bdsm. Financial domination ain't my thing

Offline stevedave

Q. What is a money pig?

A. A flipping idiot! Who must have far more money than sense.

Offline closeshave

On twitter one guy has just handed over more than £1100 and also buying other items.

Offline Jerboa

Well we know there are some fucking idiots out there who throw money at girls, I say good for the girls if some fool will pay her bills, they take the cash and provide no service, so it's like a Wife experience?  :D

a10

Surely it's fairly easy to understand? The desire to pay for a "mistresses" things without getting anything in return - almost textbook definition of pathetic. Throw in said "mistress" telling piggy how pathetic he is, it all becomes fairly self explanatory.   :unknown:

Btw I love the idea of HP expressing disbelief at other punter's interests  :lol:

Offline Jerboa

Surely it's fairly easy to understand? The desire to pay for a "mistresses" things without getting anything in return - almost textbook definition of pathetic. Throw in said "mistress" telling piggy how pathetic he is, it all becomes fairly self explanatory.   :unknown:

Btw I love the idea of HP expressing disbelief at other punter's interests  :lol:

Yes so the Greek government are wanting a EU paypig, they want cash but nothing in return. ;)

a10

Yes so the Greek government are wanting a EU paypig, they want cash but nothing in return. ;)

Perfectly put! I can see it now:

"Next on the 'punt o'clock news'"  :D

nice one,

but not so much disbelief but struggle to comprehend. Some form of masochism maybe? What sexual thrill comes from money pigging?

Offline cueball

What sexual thrill comes from money pigging?

Got it, I'm going to become a male version on twatter, any lasses want to donate and worship at my toe nails (I've hacked em down to a reasonable length) can send me cash or gifts (which I can then bang on eBay).

I'll send the monthly winner a used pair of my underpants.

The sexual thrill is I'll use the money raised to podge more lasses

Thistle

Makes me laugh when they put on there question and answers about bringing gifts.   :vomit:

There doing a job for cash, and no doubt in hand, then expect a gift , and tell you what to buy them. :angry:

Then there on twitter with a wish list. :dash:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
but not so much disbelief but struggle to comprehend. Some form of masochism maybe? What sexual thrill comes from money pigging?

It's the submission to a female, after all, money is the ultimate power these days. Have a read of some of the groups on FetLife, it becomes quite clear. Although it may not ever float your (collective) boat, it is a genuine *thing*, just as scat, toenails and swallowing live fish are, although I personally will never understand any of those *things* :scare:

Offline cueball

it becomes quite clear.

C'mon cat, you can kick off my male version, couple of bob sees you in the list, end of the month there could be a real bonny pair of yids heading your way, you'll be the envy of all your bingo mates

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
C'mon cat, you can kick off my male version, couple of bob sees you in the list, end of the month there could be a real bonny pair of yids heading your way, you'll be the envy of all your bingo mates

:D Only as long as ye promise to take and collect me from bingo...and not sure where Jewish people come into this but hey! If it's YOUR *thing*  :lol:

Offline cueball

:D Only as long as ye promise to take and collect me from bingo...and not sure where Jewish people come into this but hey! If it's YOUR *thing*  :lol:

Yids slang for undies up here

Grumbleguts

If i was a piggy, i would want my snout in her egg bank :P ;)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Yids slang for undies up here

LOL! Never heard of that one. Undercrackers or grundies, yes. :D

Offline cueball

LOL! Never heard of that one. Undercrackers or grundies, yes. :D

Aye, you've a lot to learn ha ha