Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondage rope tying  (Read 959 times)

Offline The Beano

I'm in the process of organising my next punt. It's going to be a foray into bondage with one of my favourite girls, at a dungeon. I would quite like to indulge in a bit of rope tying and wondered if anyone could direct me to a website that shows you how to do it. Nothing too complex, maybe ankle to wrists or similar. Can imagine practicing would be a little difficult and I don't think Mrs B would oblige!
TB

vw

I'm glad I was a boy scout and learned most.  Hope this helps External Link/Members Only

Offline jackthelad

I'm in the process of organising my next punt. It's going to be a foray into bondage with one of my favourite girls, at a dungeon. I would quite like to indulge in a bit of rope tying and wondered if anyone could direct me to a website that shows you how to do it. Nothing too complex, maybe ankle to wrists or similar. Can imagine practicing would be a little difficult and I don't think Mrs B would oblige!
TB

YouTube has plenty of videos. I am learning a lot from these.

Offline closeshave

Being bound and immobilised by rope is exciting

vw

Being bound and immobilised by rope is exciting
Have you tried cable ties, had reminder for a week, lucky i'm single though !

Offline closeshave

My Mistress uses her rope skills on me and she is skilled

Offline The Beano

External Link/Members Only

One of my favourites.

Thanks J this is just the stuff I was looking for even tells you what type and how much rope is required. Off to borrow the washing line now for a dabble.
TB

Offline jackthelad

Thanks J this is just the stuff I was looking for even tells you what type and how much rope is required. Off to borrow the washing line now for a dabble.
TB

Bondara is good for buying rope. Quick service and I think the price is pretty good too.

Also try twisted monk on YouTube. Not many videos but they have the basics which were very helpful.

d00fer

Got my rope from this place External Link/Members Only Pretty much only does rope

Also found a few Tumblr's with some good instructions as well as buying a couple books for my iPad Kindle app (easier than a video for me to learn from)

I'm glad I was a boy scout and learned most.  Hope this helps External Link/Members Only

+1 This is a great website for knots

Marmite

Not really for beginners but for anybody interested in Kinbaku-bi (beauty of tight binding) the book Bondage by Nobuyoshi Araki is worth a look and may provide some ideas.