Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: if a punt got awkward would you suffer, walk or reciprocate  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Not had a bad one yet, prob due to my reluctance for change but have read many stories of punts going south, mechanical sex, bad attitude or excessive baby wiping

The general consensus seems to be walk or get through it begrudgingly and have a good ol moan on here after

Why not reciprocate? If your getting a baby wipe bath pay it back likewise , start chanting the Muslim prayer, call out men's names during the mechanical sex

Do you think you could flip it around and make someone more uncomfortable than your being made?

johnnyboy61

Not had a bad one yet, prob due to my reluctance for change
Comaminion, it would be interesting to hear your own experiences first rather than eliciting others, but I suppose we'll have to wait to your punting net widens a little from the short walk around to Khloe's place.

For someone who has only reviewed the one girl so far you seem to have made an awful lot of postings in a short while. Go out there and screw a few others instead and then you can talk from experience and come back and share them with the rest of the members.

Offline smiths

Not had a bad one yet, prob due to my reluctance for change but have read many stories of punts going south, mechanical sex, bad attitude or excessive baby wiping

The general consensus seems to be walk or get through it begrudgingly and have a good ol moan on here after

Why not reciprocate? If your getting a baby wipe bath pay it back likewise , start chanting the Muslim prayer, call out men's names during the mechanical sex

Do you think you could flip it around and make someone more uncomfortable than your being made?

I walk as I no longer wish to be in same the room with a lying low life who hasn't upheld her end of the deal though I have. I then ring my plan B and book in with them. In my case I have had 2 punts like this in the last year, at both the WGs attitude wasn't what I required, I persevered for a while but it was clear they weren't going too improve and once that's occurred a punt is a terminal situation for me and all I want is to leave asap.

Offline Cuntminion

Comaminion, it would be interesting to hear your own experiences first rather than eliciting others, but I suppose we'll have to wait to your punting net widens a little from the short walk around to Khloe's place.

For someone who has only reviewed the one girl so far you seem to have made an awful lot of postings in a short while. Go out there and screw a few others instead and then you can talk from experience and come back and share them with the rest of the members.

It's light hearted topic mate, I'm only drawing from stuff I have read on here

Additionally I can post to whatever degree I choose a lot, a little it's entirely up to me
X amount of reviews doesn't give anyone the right to post more than another
As per my experiences I don't bother posting repeat reviews anymore , what's the point?

And if the net ever widens it will be personal choice not to notch another story for forum or to keep up with others

:thumbsup:

Offline kiltedviking

As a relative newbie on here I've no problems with your post OP,  all adds to the community that hadhas  built up around around paying for sex,  some of it is pretty comical as well as being risky,  scary, exciting etc.

Personally I've only had a couple of AW related punts and I've reviewed both of those however my first ever experience of anything like this was in Europe, where a mate dragged me into what I thought was an albeit seedy lapdancing club.

When the money was paid to the madam and the condom was handed over I knew that it was something more.  The WG proceeded to order me to scrub up like I was planning to operate on her with my groin while she got naked and prepared a load of paper towels to put a barrier between her bits and mine.

Her demeanour also changed from sexy alluring temptress in the bar to grumpy tired prossie behind the closed door who obviously couldn't be bothered.

I swiftly decided it wasn't for me and made my excuses and left hurriedly minus my money or any thrill.

I like to think that after discovering this site I've been able to investigate and research proposed punts and as much as I can eliminate the journeys into the dark.

Cheers,

KV

johnnyboy61

Additionally I can post to whatever degree I choose a lot, a little it's entirely up to me
Of course, it's just personally I get a little fed up with members starting posts without sharing their own views on the subject. It's different when members are asking advice such as your recent thread on RO. Just my personal opinion, and like you I'll choose to post what I like. But you have to admit that over 600 posts in less than a 2 months from someone who admits to quite limited experience sounds a bit like a kid has been let lose in the sweet shop. But do "Carry on Posting!"

Offline Bangers and Gash

.... and all I want is to leave asap.

Whereas I'm starting to go the other way.

My last punt was crap and whilst screwing away seriously thought about pulling out and walking out, but decided to make her work for her ill gotten gains. Pro$$ies are experts at scamming us gents... so getting us to walk out half way thru a booking is the goose that lays the golden egg. Pro$$ies don't give refunds, so whenever possible, i'll leave when my time is up, not before.

:hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Of course, it's just personally I get a little fed up with members starting posts without sharing their own views on the subject. It's different when members are asking advice such as your recent thread on RO. Just my personal opinion, and like you I'll choose to post what I like. But you have to admit that over 600 posts in less than a 2 months from someone who admits to quite limited experience sounds a bit like a kid has been let lose in the sweet shop. But do "Carry on Posting!"

I post a lot it's just what I do, another forum I got 20,000 posts (non punting related forum)

And as I said posts should not have to balance with reviews or amount of unless it's a one post wanker who wants to publish their mills and boon tale for personal gratification

And yes I have comparatively limited experience I'm honest about that and I don't really see it as a factor

If you don't like something don't read it, it's that simple that's what I do as opposed to laying out my ideals of what a perfect forum would be

No kid in a sweatshop syndrome here, my views if someone tried to make me feel uncomfortable I wouldn't walk , or accept they would get it straight back 

Offline lewishamguy

I post a lot it's just what I do, another forum I got 20,000 posts (non punting related forum)

And as I said posts should not have to balance with reviews or amount of unless it's a one post wanker who wants to publish their mills and boon tale for personal gratification

And yes I have comparatively limited experience I'm honest about that and I don't really see it as a factor

If you don't like something don't read it, it's that simple that's what I do as opposed to laying out my ideals of what a perfect forum would be

No kid in a sweatshop syndrome here, my views if someone tried to make me feel uncomfortable I wouldn't walk , or accept they would get it straight back

I thought you're actually an attention seeker! :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

... another forum I got 20,000 posts (non punting related forum)

Was it this one?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

Offline Cuntminion

I thought you're actually an attention seeker! :sarcastic:

Really?

Peculiar I never strive for attention in social situations, I'm more of the leave me the fuck alone type  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

Was it this one?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

:lol:

Nope nerdy hobby I long abandoned, I used to handle the database but packed it in but still forum as I made friends off there I meet for realz  :P

General nature of internet forums is harsh better have a thick skin, I never get offended but will argue the toss

Offline lewishamguy

Really?

Peculiar I never strive for attention in social situations, I'm more of the leave me the fuck alone type  :unknown:

What other forum do you post? Kids forum perhaps..  :sarcastic:

Online Steely Dan

The answer to the OP's question, would I mess with a prossie instead of walking? .. the answer is no.  What is the point?  Tormenting another for your own amusement or something?  Sick. There are bad hairdressers and check out girls and estate agents.  Tormenting them just adds to the misery of us all.  A bad review so they improve or get a job better suited to them is the right response.

Staying until the end is valid, as long as you remain polite. Though on reflection, I think I have just left ASAP every time when I was not happy.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 03:53:08 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Cuntminion

What other forum do you post? Kids forum perhaps..  :sarcastic:

It's not really relevant and the username is mucho different

I'm 28 by the way

Offline Cuntminion

The answer to the OP's question, would I mess with a prossie instead of walking? .. the answer is no.  What is the point?  Tormenting another for your own amusement or something?  Sick. There are bad hairdressers and check out girls and estate agents.  Tormenting them just adds to the misery of us all.  A bad review so they improve or get a job better suited to them is the right response.

Staying until the end is valid, as long as you remain polite. Though on reflection, I think I have just left ASAP every time when I was not happy.

There was no implying being impolite or rude you can maintain manners, tormenting is not the choice of word I would use

You reference bad hairdressers and checkout staff etc you've never responded in kind

I adhear to treat people as you wish to be treated but in civvy customer service world if I get fucked about they soon know about it

johnnyboy61

What was your age again? Are you serious?

Wrap things up by not messing about, get the fuck out, don't return, leave a negative review.

Offline Cuntminion

What was your age again? Are you serious?

Wrap things up by not messing about, get the fuck out, don't return, leave a negative review.

It was a joke

johnnyboy61

Thanks for the warning, I'll brace myself then for just a few more posts from you!

Offline Cuntminion

Thanks for the warning, I'll brace myself then for just a few more posts from you!

No problem your most welcome  :hi:

In all honesty though forums sink or swim based on the user base

The actual percentage of users is generally a fraction of registered

I can and do adhere to rules but elitist rhetoric  , unwritten rule standards get very tiresome

I appreciate their may be an age gap between myself and the general punting community on here and my experience when interacting or asking advice on things here has been mostly positive , there's some great clued up members here but if you don't like something I post by all means have a moan but don't drag it out

You have multiple options

Go write your war and peace length reviews
Ignore what I post
Sure you can block me so you don't see my posts
Have a little whinge and move on

There's four right there

Drag it out it gets boring, derails the whole point of the thread and don't expect me to pander to your gripes and sensitivities because it's very unlikely to happen
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:58:23 pm by comaminion »

Offline lewishamguy

It was a joke

If you're just trying to get your post count up do carry on..well you don't sound like you're 28.

:rolleyes:

Offline Cuntminion

If you're just trying to get your post count up do carry on..well you don't sound like you're 28.

:rolleyes:

Not really post count means nothing it's not a competition and tbh I don't give a fuck how old I sound merely stated it as you seemed to insinuate or tried to get to a point that I was a kid on his school holiday

I really don't care what you think mate