Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there anyway to tell if prossie has STD?  (Read 1491 times)

johndelany

Apologies if this is a stupid question. I was thinking of punting for the first time but the paranoia of catching a STD is holding me back.

My question is someone like [Link removed by admin] who has a big reputation, lots of feedback and posts on her.

Is it safe to assume she doesn't have a STD because of her reputation and her popularity? Or would it be safer to do her then a girl with 0 feedback?

Offline oldtimer69er

Hi John I would always go with a girl who has good feedback.  Avoid bareback always use a condom even for oral if you are that nervous.  It all sounds quite obvious but if you follow those basic rules then all will be fine.  Let's face it I don't think the girls would get many punters if they did but you must also make sure you are free.  There is probably more chance of getting something from a girl you meet in a disco than a working girl.  But be on your guard.  Have a look in private galleries look at who has punted with them etc.  Having said that just go out and enjoy it!

jcdmj12

No, beyond a basic inspection for herpes, smell, discharge etc.  That's why I briefly head south even if I'm not planning on RO.  I suspect the WG does the same.

That won't tell you about many of the nasties though - that's what the condom is for.

Offline smiths

No, beyond a basic inspection for herpes, smell, discharge etc.  That's why I briefly head south even if I'm not planning on RO.  I suspect the WG does the same.

That won't tell you about many of the nasties though - that's what the condom is for.

Indeed, have a sniff and take it from there, in my case any bad smells and my hard-on is gone so I would walk but fortunately its been a while since I had to do that on smell alone.

Offline smiths

Apologies if this is a stupid question. I was thinking of punting for the first time but the paranoia of catching a STD is holding me back.

My question is someone like [Link removed by admin] who has a big reputation, lots of feedback and posts on her.

Is it safe to assume she doesn't have a STD because of her reputation and her popularity? Or would it be safer to do her then a girl with 0 feedback?

You cant assume ANYTHING in punting, its all about taking the risks your prepared to take. Literally ANY WG COULD be infected and I wouldn't rely on them being honest as that's bad for business, though I hope some would be honest. A WGs rep or popularity is irrelevant to me as far as STIs are concerned as I don't know them personally anymore than any other WG I punt with.

Offline ribbons78

Antibiotics are your friend  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

If her minge looks like a bowl of rice crispies then you'd be advised not to do any RO.
 :vomit:

Offline dboy74

Yes all infected prossies must by law now paint a big black cross on their front door  :)

firingblanks

WG's will always be a risk, Barebackers a deadly risk.
Decide if your willing to risk a punt or leave it alone.

I've just decided today to leave the Full Service Punting to others.
Massage & HE for me.

Highly unlikely to be able to tell if a WG carries an infection apart from the obvious Gonerrea Discharge & Smell.
And this is curable.
It's the incurable that can't be seen.
Condoms and common sense are your best friends.

Offline maxxblue

WG's will always be a risk, Barebackers a deadly risk.
Decide if your willing to risk a punt or leave it alone.

I've just decided today to leave the Full Service Punting to others.
Massage & HE for me.

Highly unlikely to be able to tell if a WG carries an infection apart from the obvious Gonerrea Discharge & Smell.
And this is curable.
It's the incurable that can't be seen.
Condoms and common sense are your best friends.

...but complacency isn't your friend.

Although massage and HE are low risk, they are not risk free - there are cases where people have caught infections from massage/HE - a year or so ago there were some posts on here about catching infections from a sensual massage.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:08:39 pm by maxxblue »

Offline closeshave

keep her in chastity for over 2 weeks, take her down dean street clinic then and get her tested, wait a couple of hours for results, if clear fuck her. (not totally fool proof)

Offline webpunter

Just waiting for the clock picture.  Not long now