Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Blowjob & swallow??  (Read 6065 times)

tilt8890

Hello Guys,
trying to find our WG's who give the best suction & swallow, most of the WG's i've met provides OWO CIM & a few girls swallow, & their techniques vary according to their intent to swallow or only do owo.
If you have met any good girl that has provided you an exceptional BJ & taken spunk down her throat, please do post a link & state your experience if you wish.
I'm willing to meet Wg's who are passionate  in sucking cock & avoid the robotic experience.
thanks lads  :hi:

yorkshire123

Offline RimJobBob

Offline cueball

If you're up Manchester way then look no further than this lass....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61050.0

She has the strongest suck I've ever encountered, read the review

Offline nigel4498

Lana Lust, loves sucking cock and swallows it all.
External Link/Members Only

Cornish sub

As you're not being area specific, I can 100% recommend Lucy May xxx (the kisses are part of her profile name btw, not for you). She tours, so if you ever see her in your area, don't even think about hesitating to book her. If you do, you'll miss out on THE best bj and swallow you'll ever experience, that's how good she is. I was lucky enough to see her earlier this year when she spent a week in Newquay, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she genuinely enjoys sucking cock and swallowing every last drop of cum. Her technique, whatever it is she does, is unbelievable and you're guaranteed an earth shattering orgasm. I'm hoping like hell that she tours this way again. Oh, can't do link as I only have mobile, but enter her name in the search function on here for reviews, mine included.

Cornish sub

Lana Lust, loves sucking cock and swallows it all.
Comes up as 'Page does not exist.'

yorkshire123

Midlands, expensive (and apparently retiring soon  :rolleyes:) but still the best blow job I've ever had.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline nigel4498

Comes up as 'Page does not exist.'
Hides her profile when not working.

Offline Davede

External Link/Members Only  https://www.adultwork.com/Princess+Devil

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

both of these do it princess devil looks straight into your eyes as she swallows to

Offline bristolbcfc

As you're not being area specific, I can 100% recommend Lucy May xxx (the kisses are part of her profile name btw, not for you). She tours, so if you ever see her in your area, don't even think about hesitating to book her. If you do, you'll miss out on THE best bj and swallow you'll ever experience, that's how good she is. I was lucky enough to see her earlier this year when she spent a week in Newquay, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she genuinely enjoys sucking cock and swallowing every last drop of cum. Her technique, whatever it is she does, is unbelievable and you're guaranteed an earth shattering orgasm. I'm hoping like hell that she tours this way again. Oh, can't do link as I only have mobile, but enter her name in the search function on here for reviews, mine included.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:34:56 pm by bristolbcfc »

Offline jlike

If in Plymouth then I would suggest  External Link/Members Only, she is a very large lady but she can out suck a Dyson and swallows the lot. Also External Link/Members Only does a very good sloppy blow job and swallow. Finally one from the past, no longer on AW, but contacts me sometimes ( probably when short of money) is 100% Perfect Persian, she will do a good blowjob and swallow the lot. All obviously OWO.