Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should European WGs be reducing their prices?  (Read 1551 times)

spkmstr48

With the pound so strong against the Euro and other European currencies at the moment, should the EE girls be getting cheaper?

Your thoughts gents?

bensonhedges20

Lol

Wg's use 'apple' as their benchmark

Wont happen

Offline sublimetoridiculous

As every WG knows ... what goes up can also come down.

Offline smiths

With the pound so strong against the Euro and other European currencies at the moment, should the EE girls be getting cheaper?

Your thoughts gents?

It would be great if ALL WGs reduced their prices but back in the real world its up to a WG what she charges and punters are either prepared to pay her rate or not. I don't imagine a smart EE WG bases her rates against other currencies, she bases it on what she thinks or knows from previous experience she can charge and still get enough punters.

Offline irwell

Supply and demand.

If she can get it, she'll charge it

Offline anyfucker

Also her expenses are going to be in Pounds.
Come the day the Pound falls will you be advising them to increase their rates?

Offline nodrah

I assume that the question was posed with your tongue in your cheek ?
supply and demand ........ that's capitalism

west8

should the EE girls be getting cheaper?

Not sure if that is a serious question.

If said girls are living and working and making money in London (for example), their expenses and the like are going to be at London rates .. and therefore in Pounds Sterling.

So why would they lower their 'Euro' rates if their 'Pound' expenses remain unchanged?

vt

It could have an effect...a lot of girls come here for short tours to earn a chunk of cash to take home and spend...so, say if the pound is now buying 20% more Zlotys, Lei or Forints than a year ago, it means more EE touring girls are attracted  to come to the UK instead of Germany, Spain, Italy, etc. The oversupply might have a weakening effect on prices...or you may see a better quality girl for the same price.

Offline superchamp

The only exchange rate that EE prossies understand is earnings v. amount of dust on their phone. Of course if you really think what they charge us should be based on the £/Euro exchange rate then I look forward to my next £112.74 punt with SweetMonique. Seriously though, does anyone know of any other commodity that's sold only in increments of £10.00?

spkmstr48

I assume that the question was posed with your tongue in your cheek ?
supply and demand ........ that's capitalism

You noticed that eh.

Da Tavarisch.

spkmstr48

Also her expenses are going to be in Pounds.
Come the day the Pound falls will you be advising them to increase their rates?

Not sure that's entirely true, they take a lot of "holidays".

spkmstr48

It could have an effect...a lot of girls come here for short tours to earn a chunk of cash to take home and spend...so, say if the pound is now buying 20% more Zlotys, Lei or Forints than a year ago, it means more EE touring girls are attracted  to come to the UK instead of Germany, Spain, Italy, etc. The oversupply might have a weakening effect on prices...or you may see a better quality girl for the same price.

Good answer, and plausible but no I wasn't serious.

spkmstr48

The only exchange rate that EE prossies understand is earnings v. amount of dust on their phone. Of course if you really think what they charge us should be based on the £/Euro exchange rate then I look forward to my next £112.74 punt with SweetMonique. Seriously though, does anyone know of any other commodity that's sold only in increments of £10.00?

I think that's got a lot to do with both parties wanting to get the payment part of the deal out the way asap, no working out change and finding the right coins.

Anyway no one said a WG needs to be as bright as a shop worker.

Offline LanceVance

Eastern Europeans are already the cheapest in the marketplace anyway. You can get a good punt with an EE for £80-£120. British Girls tend to be £120+ while Black/Asian Girls are usually around the £150 mark.

spkmstr48

Eastern Europeans are already the cheapest in the marketplace anyway. You can get a good punt with an EE for £80-£120. British Girls tend to be £120+ while Black/Asian Girls are usually around the £150 mark.

How much is that in Zloty?

Offline LanceVance

Type_O_Negative

How much is that in Zloty?

For £100 you would get about 560PLN today (PLN - polish Zloty). :hi:

greychap

Well some EE girls will be cheaper anyway depends where you look and what areas.

But I am not really into EE girls prefer English.

spkmstr48

For £100 you would get about 560PLN today (PLN - polish Zloty). :hi:

Sorry, that was a rhetorical question.

Have been to Poland recently.

As previously stated, I wasn't seriously suggesting that WGs would reduce their prices.

However, having been pissed off when the WG I'd planned to see takes 3 weeks out to spend her earnings in Poland, it is a valid point. For our annoyance at least.

Offline wristjob

It would be great if ALL WGs reduced their prices but back in the real world its up to a WG what she charges and punters are either prepared to pay her rate or not.

That. If punters keep coming through the door then the rate will stay the same or even go up. If they stop it will eventually go down.

down south 1 hour £80/90 cheap
£100/110 ok
££110/120 ok
£120/140 a little dearer
£14/180 too dear
i think other places can be as low as £70 hour