Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork right click  (Read 1568 times)

goldwing1

When browsing the profiles as in the image below, I like to " right click open in new tab " but it doesn`t work, well not on google or microsoft edge anyway.
The only way around it is to go on the profile, bookmark it, and do the same with the others, then open  all the bookmarks.
I just find it a bit time consuming.

Any ideas / comments?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stalinator

Hold down the Ctrl button and then click. Page opens in a new tab.

Offline Anadin

I was going to recommend that but realised that it doesn't work for me anymore. Might just be my browser.

Online scutty brown

I was going to recommend that but realised that it doesn't work for me anymore. Might just be my browser.

more likely your fingers or a bust keyboard. Jammed control key maybe?

Offline seeto

If you use a browser like Palemoon, right click works after the second click after you click the checkbox, "Don't allow this page to show additional dialogues" (or something like that). I know FF doesn't work at all. Not sure about other browsers.

Offline Anadin

more likely your fingers or a bust keyboard. Jammed control key maybe?

Two control keys so no. Oddly it's working now but wasn't a couple of hours ago, I think my RightToCopy extension maybe interfering. Also noticed clicking my scroll wheel isn't working anymore.

Offline Tim Buktu

What I do is click on the number in brackets which is the number of reviews.

This opens a new tab and then I click on the name in the top-left.

If someone has zero reviews this doesn't work, or if the reviews are hidden.

Unfortunately you can't open lots of new tabs with this method, but at least the main search page stays open.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:02:45 am by Tim Buktu »

Hazmat Suit

If you use a browser like Palemoon, right click works after the second click after you click the checkbox, "Don't allow this page to show additional dialogues" (or something like that). I know FF doesn't work at all. Not sure about other browsers.

FF used to work fine, but at some point it just stopped. As FF is my default browser and the one I use the most, I was never sure if this was due to some new "feature" in a FF update or if AW had disabled right click.

goldwing1

Thanks for that  Stalinator, just tried it and it works a treat, ( on chrome and microsoft edge ) the method suggested from member  Tim Buktu works as well, but like he says. it will only work if they have a review.

goldwing1

What I do is click on the number in brackets which is the number of reviews.

This opens a new tab and then I click on the name in the top-left.

If someone has zero reviews this doesn't work, or if the reviews are hidden.

Unfortunately you can't open lots of new tabs with this method, but at least the main search page stays open.

Thanks for this, just tried it in chrome and it works spot on, but not on microsoft edge, don`t use it anyway but thought i`d play around with it.

The one that member  Stalinator suggested works as well with both browsers