Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LSS - Two Girls  (Read 1099 times)

Shuggy68

Since tomorrow will be my last punt till August (School Holidays) I am making plans for Septembers first punt and want it to be a bit different.

I was wondering if LSS would allow you to go downstairs with 2 girls, not looking for lesbian action but the thought of pounding one girl whilst another watches and then having one girl sitting on my face while the other rides my cock is a major turn on.

Does anyone know if that's allowed?

The other choice is a 2 hour booking with one girl.

Offline ruggedscot

yep two girls is possible however they may charge you double desk fee.....just ask them when you first go in

Shuggy68

yep two girls is possible however they may charge you double desk fee.....just ask them when you first go in

TBH mate not too bothered about paying double as I would be anyway, it is either one girl for two hours or two girls for an hour, either way same amount of money.

Oh the thought of fucking Julie with Bailey watching mmmmmm........ :wacko:

JazzMan

Yes you can have two girls and stay as long as you want.
Don't know about the charges.
Sometimes there are two girls who like working together.
Not an expert on this but my limited experience is that it can work two ways.
First is that the girls do a sort of lesbians show and you join in.
Or they both just do the usually by one doing a bj then the other doing a bj.

Offline Largs43

That's on my bucket list too!

I take it both girls would have to offer the same services ie both OW or OWO at the same time, etc, depending on your preferences.

Shuggy68

That's on my bucket list too!

I take it both girls would have to offer the same services ie both OW or OWO at the same time, etc, depending on your preferences.

Yeah pretty much, the idea would be to fuck one, let both of them give me oral together then fuck the other with some pussy licking from me as well.  Both girls mentioned do OWO, but I don't know if a)they would work together b)still be there after the summer.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 04:56:04 pm by Shuggy68 »

Offline foreverchanges

I've had more than a few duos at the saunas over the years including at London Street.
From my experience if you want it "straight" where there's no girl on girl action then you would simply pay each girl the normal hourly rate but if you wanted "lesbian" then it  is/was £20 extra per girl..WARNING..some girls' definition of lesbian varies somewhat with some girls like a certain long serving Hungarian at Blair Street simply taking the piss  :dash:..while others are suprisingly "full on"..like a certain long serving Scottish girl at Blair Street :yahoo:

You might as well get your moneys worth mate cos even if you just want the other girl to watch she is still going to charge you the going rate.

Oh and another thing..make sure the girls are comfortable with each other or it could be an expensive mistake.

Shuggy68