Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma stone  (Read 2121 times)

Rangerslad

External Link/Members Only

Ok before I start here is realise she is £180 ph and that will put people off right away but I'm just bringing her to people's attention that might want a go

I met her last year while she was touring up here. If your looking for a really enthusiastic dirty then she's worth a ride. She's very chavvy with a dirty Manchesterish accent. Fantastic body n tits. Done everything I asked and wanted and a little bit more.

When I met her I thought she looked amazing and couldn't wait to fuck her. Jumped in for a quick shower, came out to find her lying across the bed fucking her arse with a dildo. No need for any other details but everything was just as I had hoped a pse would be.

She was £150 an hour at that point and well worth it. If I can scrape together £180 this week I think I'll go back.

Offline Name Not Found

You're in luck; her rate is showing as £150   :sarcastic:

Rangerslad

I think it's £180 if you want anal included

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only

Ok before I start here is realise she is £180 ph and that will put people off right away but I'm just bringing her to people's attention that might want a go

I met her last year while she was touring up here. If your looking for a really enthusiastic dirty then she's worth a ride. She's very chavvy with a dirty Manchesterish accent. Fantastic body n tits. Done everything I asked and wanted and a little bit more.

When I met her I thought she looked amazing and couldn't wait to fuck her. Jumped in for a quick shower, came out to find her lying across the bed fucking her arse with a dildo. No need for any other details but everything was just as I had hoped a pse would be.

She was £150 an hour at that point and well worth it. If I can scrape together £180 this week I think I'll go back.

For £100 you can get two of these for 30 mins

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

or one of these for 30 mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think I would go for Emma Stone.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:52:37 am by JazzMan »

Offline tazman1002001

£180 per hour .....she doesn't even look that hot?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Rangerslad

she's ok looking but she's one of the best rides I've had had. 

Offline TKovac

I saw emma the last time she was in Edinburgh (think I did a review cant remember)  she is indeed a right filthy bitch. From a services and look point of vview it was great but she is pretty skanky and has an incredibly annoying accent. All in all it was probably worth £150 for all the anal throat fucking facial action. Was really going to go back and for £180 no bloody chance. All in at 140/130 would be about right here.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Queynte

I met her last year. She's decent looking, great figure and offers all pse services with enthusiasm. Something just didn't click. I can't say what it was, but more a neutral meet for me. May be it was the accent lol