Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy susan x  (Read 1207 times)

giac

Anyone can offer comments on Susan?
Her profile says she is 30: from photo maybe difficult to tell.  I hate to arrive and find she is 35-38!, in which case I will leave.
Any advise ta.

External Link/Members Only

Argento79

I'm fairly sure it's the same Sexy Susan that was knocking around a good few years back now.  Profile pics are similar but perhaps she's looking a bit slimmer.  To be honest, I can't remember what age she claimed back then but I took her for around the 25 mark so 30 can't be far off the mark.

Bit of a space cadet and prone to cancelling bookings but was worth the effort from memory.

Offline Easygoingdude

I'm fairly sure it's the same Sexy Susan that was knocking around a good few years back now.  Profile pics are similar but perhaps she's looking a bit slimmer.  To be honest, I can't remember what age she claimed back then but I took her for around the 25 mark so 30 can't be far off the mark.

Bit of a space cadet and prone to cancelling bookings but was worth the effort from memory.

I was think that could be her as well. Never actually got to see her because of her last minute cancellations....or change of plans.

Argento79

Yeah, I'm fairly sure it is.  Saw her once over three attempts.  My favourite no meet reason was that she was on the bus back from the farmers market.  What a pro :)