Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork  (Read 2526 times)

ayrshireguy

Anyone else having probs getting into AW today,wee chance to punt today and cant access the site or any links posted here in reviews etc,just my fekin luck lol  :dash:

Offline durtybhoy

Me too pal im at Cumbernauld and fancied a good friday punt on my way home the day!!!  :scare:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (AKA: the_joiner)
Banned by: Ali Katt

Tjkooker

ayrshireguy

Just tried it again but still no joy,no sure if its coz im using my fone but seem to b able to get everything else no probs

andyjardine

I still can't access from my android phone, its a menace!!.

You know of any decent punts in ayrshire btw? ffs don't say tulullah ha ha

RandyF

Must be an Ayrshire issue, eh Andy mate.  Either that or you've 2 user accounts  :rolleyes: :lol:

andyjardine

naw mate, just the one.

Its not loading the site, not, not logging in!!

wolverine

Perhaps your internet service provider has blocked this web site?

Offline gorgie tony

Must be an Ayrshire issue, eh Andy mate.  Either that or you've 2 user accounts  :rolleyes: :lol:

What make of phone?

I've had troubles with AW on my mobile in the past but switching to 'view desktop site' solved the issue.

RandyF

naw mate, just the one.

Its not loading the site, not, not logging in!!

No was meaning 2 ukp accounts Andy mate .  Just the apps working fine even in Ayrshire, and chances of 2 Ayrshire lads with identical fucked up phones appearing and asking the same question in the same thread seems remote  :lol:

Offline nike

Well, I'm not from Ayrshire and I've also had problems accessing AW from my phone,  but if I log into ukpunting and click on a link for an aw profile, it works.  Maybe it's just a bit too technical for an old fart like me.  :lol:

RandyF

Well, I'm not from Ayrshire and I've also had problems accessing AW from my phone,  but if I log into ukpunting and click on a link for an aw profile, it works.  Maybe it's just a bit too technical for an old fart like me.  :lol:

Aye its a flaky piece of shite, but it works in a fashion, most of the time.  If it were properly broken we'd know all about it. AndyJardione & ayrshireguy just struck me as being the same guy, doesn't bother me I' no grass or stoolie!

ayrshireguy

I've only git 1 account on here mate and was only asking a general question which i wouldnt then make up another account to answer my own question lol,working fine now on my fone so all good