Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura L S - Glasgow - Ages ago  (Read 2140 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6171952) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5091980) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline lightfoot55

External Link/Members Only

Been with Laura a couple of times. Both before the pandemic.

Photos and age spot on. She is that skinny and does have an amazing body. Glasgow looks on the face. Is older, obviously.

First time I saw her. Schoolgirl outfit. Got down on her knees like a good girl should and gave it a nice sloppy working over. Took her in missionary, very tight coz she is very skinny. Sat on the chair, she got on top, let her work me up and down. From vague memory she does that rolling around thing with her hips. Quite nice.

Did her doggy, nice and deep. Think I got her to cum. Finished off in her mouth. Vaguely remember taking aim and getting most of it in.

Had a nice chat after. No clock watchin. Had booked for 2 hours so went again. This time did a bit of role play and tied her up (this was a while ago - dont know if she still does that!).

All the way through seemed keen. Meet was in a flat down in Paisley. Looked like a regular haunt for a working girl, not occupied with limited furniture. Private and easy to get to tho.

Second time at mine on outcall. Just before the pandemic.

Happy to see me which is always nice. Straight on with the collar.

Got her on the bed in doggy with the leash. Panties down just a bit and made her take it all the way in.

Went a bit harder and she not into that. Fair enough. I am a chunky guy.

Remember doing some 69. Bit of reverse cowgirl. She got one of those really nice pert asses. Good to look at. Finish in mouth again. Good times.

Very nice and down to earth lady. If you looking for something safe in the older age group this a good bet. Happy to have a chat, head screwed on. No games.

Postives: Safe and friendly. Great body. Up for a laugh.

Negatives: Older. Limited availability. Talks the hind legs off a donkey (if you not into that sort of thing).

Safe for first timers. I got the vibe she is not into anything too heavy.

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

Been with Laura a couple of times. Both before the pandemic.

Photos and age spot on. She is that skinny and does have an amazing body. Glasgow looks on the face. Is older, obviously.

First time I saw her. Schoolgirl outfit. Got down on her knees like a good girl should and gave it a nice sloppy working over. Took her in missionary, very tight coz she is very skinny. Sat on the chair, she got on top, let her work me up and down. From vague memory she does that rolling around thing with her hips. Quite nice.

Did her doggy, nice and deep. Think I got her to cum. Finished off in her mouth. Vaguely remember taking aim and getting most of it in.

Had a nice chat after. No clock watchin. Had booked for 2 hours so went again. This time did a bit of role play and tied her up (this was a while ago - dont know if she still does that!).

All the way through seemed keen. Meet was in a flat down in Paisley. Looked like a regular haunt for a working girl, not occupied with limited furniture. Private and easy to get to tho.

Second time at mine on outcall. Just before the pandemic.

Happy to see me which is always nice. Straight on with the collar.

Got her on the bed in doggy with the leash. Panties down just a bit and made her take it all the way in.

Went a bit harder and she not into that. Fair enough. I am a chunky guy.

Remember doing some 69. Bit of reverse cowgirl. She got one of those really nice pert asses. Good to look at. Finish in mouth again. Good times.

Very nice and down to earth lady. If you looking for something safe in the older age group this a good bet. Happy to have a chat, head screwed on. No games.

Postives: Safe and friendly. Great body. Up for a laugh.

Negatives: Older. Limited availability. Talks the hind legs off a donkey (if you not into that sort of thing).

Safe for first timers. I got the vibe she is not into anything too heavy.

So you seen this girl before the pandemic (which is over a year ago) and linked in her profile which is only 2 months old.

You are at it  :lol: :lol:

Offline lightfoot55

So you seen this girl before the pandemic (which is over a year ago) and linked in her profile which is only 2 months old.

You are at it  :lol: :lol:

Just dumping my experiences. Good and bad.

There are a few others but I think they all gone from the site.

Offline Bazookaswagger

Her old profile disappeared in march for some reason.
She was reviewed at the beginning of march this year,by me. Old link/profile is down  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just dumping my experiences. Good and bad.

There are a few others but I think they all gone from the site.
Correction did you see her over a year ago.    :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 09:36:28 pm by daviemac »

Offline lightfoot55

Correction did you see her over a year ago.    :unknown:

Any reviews or discussions on this site I am making are all over a year. I have not been active is the scene for quite a while. I did not realise that was a rule.

Offline scotland19something

Thanks for the review bud!

Is she scottish at all ? I ask because on her profile it has this: `The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble).`

Was the meet you had her flat in paisley or was that an outcall ?

Did she do OWO as well ?

she looks fit indeed spotted her profile but got the impression it's not a local SP ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:57:50 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lightfoot55

Is she scottish at all ? I ask because on her profile it has this: `The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble).`

Did she do OWO as well ?

she looks fit indeed spotted her profile but got the impression it's not a local SP ?

She from round these parts. Not sure what AW is doing with the rate.

Offline oddson1970

Did she do OWO as well ?

as far as l know ,if a currency isn't specified , transistrian ruble is the default currency

Offline Jamsonite

Can’t work out why she needed to change her profile..
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.

Offline JJ72

+1 agreeing that she's Scottish and had a profile before.

Celtic fan if anyone cares or whatever about that (if I should deleted that comment someone please say)

Offline oddson1970

+1 agreeing that she's Scottish and had a profile before.

Celtic fan if anyone cares or whatever about that (if I should deleted that comment someone please say)
No need to mention what team she supports, its irrelevant

Offline seeker

Age 45
So must be around 50 .

Online Name Not Found

Age 45
So must be around 50 .

If the pictures are genuine, she looks fit enough whatever her age. IF it wasn't for all the dodgy-looking profile switching stuff and the questionable review I might be tempted (still might be anyway...)

Offline mickey1967

Saw and reviewed her around three years ago, 45 now sounds about right. Body of some-one much younger.

Offline Jamsonite

Yes 45 spot on and has a fantastic body for her age....great punt!
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.