Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Jessie" Soho Walk-Up, 28 Peter Street  (Read 2314 times)

Offline ManOFSteel

For a broader outlook on the infamous Soho walk-up scene go to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017.0

Name: Jessie
Address: 28 Peter St, Soho, London W1F
From : ‘Denmark’ doubting this  I asked her if she was from Odense, she said “Yes” knowing the bs I then asked her to name three cities in Denmark, she said Copenhagen then couldn’t name anything else rather asking if I was a policeman. She was definitely an EE which I have no problems with just like honesty.
Date: 28th Nov
Age range: 26-40
Looks like: External Link/Members Only
Price:  £50 for sex tit sucking and all positions for 20 mins.

I went in after gallivanting around Soho for a decent fuck like a headless chicken. I had to wait because a dippy punter before me who was rummaging for his glasses he had sworn he’d lost there. The girl and the maid assured him he had no glasses when he first came in but the prat was adamant that he had lost them there. It eventually turned out that the glasses were on his head all along. What idiots was I in the company of?

So I'm in eventually, immediately ripped my clothes off but the girl did the trick of leaving to the maid drain down time. When she came back she was welcomed by a stark naked silverback gorilla ready to savage her. She was startled and I found it amusing that I made her jump a little.

Her big tits were her best assets and surprisingly for Soho she let me suck them with no qualms, soppy excuses or protests. So I sucked away like a relapsed alcoholic. All along she was egging me on, talking dirty, not in a fake cheesy way but a convincing motivational way "You know what you're doing" I said to her. She was really professional. So many girls in Soho go through the motions and even fail to get me hard most of the time but this one knew the right things to say.

I went on top of her and gave her good pounding. I tried to snog her but she wasn't having it, they rarely do in Soho. After some more heavy pounding she encouraged me to suck her breasts again. I actually think she enjoyed me smothering her as its also rare for Soho girls to eagerly requests acts performed on them. After some more smothering and pounding I told her to get into doggy position. I then proceeded to lick out her ring hole. Yep that's one of my fetishes, dirty female ring holes. It tasted disgusting, like my local kebab shop rat meat but I fanatically endured it. Then I fucked her. I gave her a warning stating that I get deliriously enthusiastic during doggy and sometimes my pounding gets a  bit too ferocious. I did pound her pretty hard, I asked if she was Ok? and she stated that she was enjoying it. Fibbing or not she wasn't a clock watcher or a hurry upper. She then told me to suck her big tits again and I dutifully obliged, this time fingering vigorously her as I sucked. She was as wet as a canal when I finished with her.

So for Soho standards a better than average fuck. She was complicit, complaint and attentive. It would have been a neutral but she deserves a positive for this occasion. I would only return however if I got more than vanilla.
8/10

Yeboahsleftfoot

When she came back she was welcomed by a stark naked silverback gorilla ready to savage her. She was startled and I found it amusing that I made her jump a little.

Yep that's one of my fetishes, dirty female ring holes. It tasted disgusting, like my local kebab shop rat meat but I fanatically endured it.

She was as wet as a canal when I finished with her.

Great first review, keep 'em coming pal, these lines had me having to explain to the missus what was so fucking funny at this time of the morning!

Offline ManOFSteel

Thanks mate. I only ever punt after a big win at the bookies so fingers cross my results come up again.