Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana - Vivastreet - Hainault - massive negative  (Read 2760 times)

Offline londonbloke

External Link/Members Only

I'm going to keep this short and sweet as quite frankly I'm embarrassed that I didn't listen to my own common sense or the advice given to me by my punting brothers. Ashamed I didn't just walk but I'm posting so no-one else has to go through what I did and waste their precious cash.

Venue
Bungalow 10 minutes walk from tube station

The good
The pics on VS page are her as proven by the tats and she's a good looking girl.

The bad and the ugly
She wasted 10 minutes getting me to massage her. Was on her phone CONSTANTLY, even facetiming another woman while I was in the room and composing voice activated missives later while I fucked her doggy. Laughing loudly whilst speaking her own language (no doubt at the fat idiot being screwed out of his money). When she did deem it necessary to speak to me she was rude and shouted (I think this is her usual mode of communication). Sniffing constantly (coke?). BJ when we finally got around to it lasted literally 10 seconds before rubber was applied despite my protests. She actually spend more time scrubbing my cock with wipes than giving oral. I was still soft when she insisted "You fuck now" then once she'd squeezed my still flaccid member into her cunt she immediately asked if I was going to come. "You cum now baby" she demanded a number of times, "Are you going to cum or not cum?". As soon as I had spunked 4 minutes later she instantly pulled away from me at the speed of Usain Bolt coming out of the blocks. I dressed in angry silence, not even responding when she said to me "OK?". She slammed the door behind me as I left.

60 for half hour = 20 for OWO

One of if not the worst punting experience I've ever had. I need to re-think some of my life choices...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:26:51 am by londonbloke »

Offline Dashing

Advertised number for reference if/when VS ad moves, expires etc.:

+447767117165

Offline Tomcat

I saw her profile whilst ficking through VS this morning, must be new to the area, OP you know 90% of Romanians gonna fuck you over with the service, this is one bad experience to be on the phone constantly lines of coke not paying attention to you who payed good money, what a bitch.

Offline londonbloke

Offline londonbloke

Bump.

I want as many people to see this as possible; yes, I am a vengeful little sh*t  :angry:

Offline lillythesavage

Bump.

I want as many people to see this as possible; yes, I am a vengeful little sh*t  :angry:

I posted on another negative this morning, IG postcodes are Sergei central, 223 live ads on Viva at 8am this morning, they are catering for mug P&D punters and Ilford is obviously supplying plenty of them, the whole area is best avoided.

Offline londonbloke

I can't help but feel that I've just been insulted somehow... ...  :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Offline lillythesavage

I can't help but feel that I've just been insulted somehow... ...  :rolleyes: :D :cool:

LOL, only if you live in Ilford :D

Offline londonbloke

One more time with feeling... ...

Offline londonbloke

Back again in Ilford IG1 with new profile and number (07391 717057) but similar pics.

Offline londonbloke

New ad with the title ' 🔞Anna🍾🍾🍾FULL SERVICE ' in Ilford IG1 with video attached.

Offline The_Don

New ad with the title ' 🔞Anna🍾🍾🍾FULL SERVICE ' in Ilford IG1 with video attached.

Thanks for the update and warning

Offline londonbloke

Offline LLPunting

:hi:
Pls screenshot VS ads because they disappear real fast.  Also quote the number in the ad.  +447846378470

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline londonbloke

Thank you for doing that LLP, I lack the knowledge or technology to do so  :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

Thank you for doing that LLP, I lack the knowledge or technology to do so  :drinks:

Using a smartphone for your punting?  If so then taking a scrolling screenshot is pretty easy.  Google it.
Using a PC/Mac then plenty of browser add-ons/extensions that will do this.  Again Google is your elucidating friend.