Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet babe xx - wembley  (Read 1787 times)

5 review(s) for Sweet babe xx (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Ricodon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: sent a text to ask if she was available. She messaged back instantly. She told me to message her half hour before I was coming which I did. She messages back can you come at 11pm instead. I thought no I bloody well can't but I messaged back saying saying yes. I then sent another message saying if you can't do tonight because I don't want a wasted trip. She then replied saying no I can see you but I'm delayed and I don't want you waiting around. Fair enough I thought. Messaged her I was on my way, no reply.  :dash: I was nearly at the destination. 11pm came and I received at text asking where I was.  :D. 5mins away I replied. Messaged to say I had arrived. She then sent the number of the flat and then called to confirmed I had received the message.

Location: flats in Wembley opposite the asda. You wouldn't look out place visiting the flat during the day or night. Flat was on the top floor. Looked clean, no bad smells or anything. Two bed flat. I think there is another person living there at the light was on in a room but the door was closed and I didn't hear any noise.

[The girl]: she greeted me a the door in a night gown. She is very short about 5'5, 5'4. She seemed almost lethargic as if she had been drugged. Maybe because it was late and she was tired but considering her previous reviews I highly doubt that to be the case.
Face 5/10...one of her better features
Body 3/10...her body reminded me of the penguin played by Danny devito in Batman returns. Very short will a hanging belly. Previous reviews have commented on her massive arse. Well her arse is wide but lacks shape so I didn't find it appealing. However she has a lovely pair of tits...great to touch and suck on which she allowed briefly. Lovely natural pair of breasts.
Hygiene...10/10

[The punt]:She led me into the room which was nice and clean. Gave her the £40 for 15mins. I was so underwhlemed I did'nt even discuss what I wanted
.She went to stash the money. When she came back I was sat on the sofa in her room still dressed. She came back in and looked at me with bemusement.  She then gestured for me to undress which I did. Onto the bed she asked me how I wanted my oral. I said just lick my balls. She didn't she took out the condom and put it on with her mouth. The oral was okay, as my penis grew she said you have to take it easy on me, and even said she may have to finish me with oral. I smiled and in my head I thought yeah good one. After that I then lifted my nut sack up which she gave a few half hearted licks whilst inspecting for any signs of illness. I said don't be scared I'm clean. To which she laughed. She then asked how I wanted it. I had no idea...I just kept having flashes of the penguin. She got into missionary. I entered her and thrusted slowly. She has a nice tight pussy which felt nice. I Then found my gusto and told her to flip over as I began to eat her pussy. Very fresh smelling. No signs of anything nasty. Smelt good and tasted good. She also seemed to enjoy it. Slipped a finger in and I could feel that she had a good level of tightness. After eating her pussy and slipping a finger I decided I'd had enough. So I got her into doggy and began to hammer away. Had to adjust her body a few times as her bed is quite low. She made a few faces that showed signs of distress (grimaced face). She took it well. Finished in the dom. She handed me the wet wipes. Cleaned myself up she showed me to the door gave her a kiss on the cheek and made myway out.

[Positives]: Nice tits, im an arse man but her tits were lovely, I would say a D-cup. Slightly more than a handful
.Tight pussy. She keeps herself and the flat clean.

[Negatives: she has no love for the job. No enthusiasm no drive. Pancake arse. Other reviews led me to believe she had a nice meaty arse (they were wrong).Why neutral and not a negative. She was a pump and dump and served that purpose. If you're looking for a GFE don't bother.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac