Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaceyMay - Mixed British Girl - North West London (Brent Cross NW2)  (Read 1769 times)

3 review(s) for Laceymay_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline wtfness

Link:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I found LaceyMay via this post in general discussion: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160560.0

I have always wanted to try a British bird and this was my opportunity.

Note: she told me yesterday was her last day. Said she's going back home for a while and then she'll go somewhere else again (in London).

Comms
I texted LaceyMay on my way home while trying to find out where she's located. The replies were prompt (within 2 - 3 minutes) but they were all almost one word answers despite that she's a native English speaker. For example, I asked her what's included in the 30 minutes session, she said "everything xx" which evidently does not cover...everything :unknown: I wanted to ask her for more details but its proving rather difficult, especially over text messages.

Holiday Inn opposite of Brent Cross shopping centre. There is a Brent Cross tube station [Northern Line] but that's a good 20 minutes+ walk. Not sure about bus situation. I drove and used their car park.
You do not need a key card to gain access to the room. But you will have to pay for parking after 20 minutes. There's a meter in the lobby, right opposite of the front desk. No interactions with humans required.
The room is a standard hotel room. There was one clean towel left and I used it.

The girl
Profile said 19 year old mixed British girl - I can believe that otherwise I'd say early 20s? Depends on how you define curvy, I don't really think she's "curvy" but rather chubby with comparatively skinny limbs. But she does have a big round bum. Very soft to touch and fun to squeeze. Roughly 5'6, tanned skin with a dirt blonde hair. Face 6/10 with make up. Tits C/D cup tiny nipple.

The Service
Unfortunately there isn't much to talk about the whole thing. Nothing spectacular really happened. Initially I felt this must be quite easy since she's a British girl - at least no communication issues. But the whole punt was quite awkward as we did not click at all. She opened the door directly (not hiding behind the door) and greeted me in her lingerie (one of the set in her gallery). Small talks attempted were met with one word replies and then awkward silences. It feels exactly like that time in the night club when you tried to pick up that girl but she's clearly not interested in you.

I already knew she doesn't do FK or any type of kissing. The entire time she stood a distance away so there was minimum physical contact. No hugging or warm welcomes. I requested to have a shower first to quickly escape the awkwardness. Standard hotel toiletries, clean towel. Water wasn't strong and the toilet look slightly dirty. After I came out the shower, she asked me to lie in bed. Gave me a hand job until I got hard, then followed by OW. Pretty good oral skill - very sloppy and the rhythm is good. She licked my shaft which was a nice touch. I started and popped in doggy thanks to her cushy big ass. After I popped she placed the baby wipe on bed and got up to put her lingerie set on. I had to clean up myself.

Basically, this was a £50 pump and dump. With two showers I probably got out in 20 minutes.

Why would I give it a negative? Well the whole experience just felt like a chore. I felt quite shitty afterwards despite that this only set me back £50.
Even though we did not "click" (or what the hell that even means between punter and WG) there were also no service and I don't feel welcomed at all.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:40:38 am by wtfness »