Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: delight&pleasure  (Read 869 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Went to finchley to originally see bonerlalert External Link/Members Only

was greeted at the door by a ratish looking woman who  i must admit had nice eyes desire44  External Link/Members Only

she told me the other girls are busy, and she is available, as she looked like an annoying rat i did not want to see her, behind her in another area i could clearly hear voices, so she went to the door and called another girl out, who was a little minghy, then she said that is it, no more girls.. at this stage i was ready to leave, but that rat did not want me to leave..
I told her who is else is behind the door, then another woman walked out!!
WOW WHAT A STUNNER, though i still wanted to see bonerlaert the original woman that i had come to see..
there was another girl i could barely see sitting, but that rat faced bitch did not let me see her..

anyway i immediately liked the lady who i know was delight&pleasure..
she was tall about 5'10, very nice face (much better looking in flesh) and a firm athletic size 10 figure..
she agreed to gfe services and i handed her £80 for 1 hour...
It was a case of tits down from there and at times tits up!!

got in the room, had a passionate dfk snog for about 10 to 15 seconds, then she started to get assertive, clothes off!!
got her on bed spread her lovely legs, had a very nice gorging helping of mango, and went to dfk kiss her and she blatantly said NO!!
said that because i licked her pussy no more kissing at all!!
I offered to wash my mouth, but she was adamant no more kissing at all..
asked her to lick my nipples, just a little brush of her lips!!
then i just went back to her mango, and then sucked her delicious firm pert muffins, asked for owo, she moaned a bit that it is not inclusive in the hour and that i can only cum once!!
anyway she wiped my banana and gave me ok owo, nothing fantastic, then she tried to use her hand, at which point i told her to sit on my face, did i gorge her mango, and from above she was glaring down at me, her beautiful eyes transfixed as i was eating and gorging her delicious mango, then her phone rang, she answered it waffling for a minute whilst still sitting on my face whilst i had my tongue shovelling inside her mango.. as i adored her beauty, worshipping her physically which she did find flattering, i think she might of given me a little leeway to do what i was doing.. then like a python i wrapped myself round her, kissing and admiring her beautiful physique, i noticed her cherries on her muffins erected..
she went cow girl for a few seconds,then we had sex missionary, but no kissing, gave her a pounding, luckily i lasted for a while, near the end pounding her harder and harder..
and then finished... she kept waffling at me to get my clothes on..
paid for 1 hour left after about 35 to 40 mins to be exact..

Reason i stayed calm, she is a sexy stunner, so i thought to myself let me get the fuck, i have kissed, got owo, done oral on her, got the fuck.... otherwise it could of ended ugly, i would not of got my money back, and there was male voices i could hear from outside the room.. as she walked out of the room..

ATTITUDE 5 TO 6
GFE SERVICES 8/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.2/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

forgot to mention HUNGARIAN EASTERN EUROPEAN..... AVOID...

Offline PumpAction

I think i'll...AVOID..your mango riddled reviews.

Offline sushi

I think i'll...AVOID..your mango riddled reviews.
Yeah and Banana and the cherries on her muffins.

Offline droplet

Which girl are you talking about man????? So confused.

Clarify pls.

Offline king tarzan

Which girl are you talking about man????? So confused.

Clarify pls.

delight&pleasure the 1st 1....

maybe avoid the whole establishment too