Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nostalgia: Vivas in Leyton  (Read 753 times)

Hydrant

External Link/Members Only

Last night I finally got round to signing into [banned-site-auto-censor] for the first time in years to retrieve all my old reviews, which will eventually be added to a blog along with those on here. I thought the tired old site may not last too much longer and I'd hate all of my finely-turned erotic prose to disappear for ever.  :cool:

Anyhow, I was reminded while copying and pasting the reviews* of how many good experiences I had between 2003 and 2009 at Vivas Massage (not a walk-in parlour; just a flat with more than one girl). It started off in Seven Kings, moved to the amusingly-named Hoe Street in Leyton and then to Fraser Road nearby, which was about the time the standard of girls started to slip.

At the Hoe Street place I had some unbelievably good and enthusiastic shags with many of the first wave of EE hookers in London, mostly Polish but with some Latvians, Lithuanians etc.

Next, I saw to my surprise that the Vivas website still exists and the business has moved back to Hoe Street (the full address is on the site). From Google Street View it looks as if may be in the same place as before. Difficult to find out if any of the current girls has been reviewed here, not least because in every case there is one name on the link and entirely different one on the profile page. The site claims the current crop are from "Spain, Germany, Italy Sweden, & France as well as England". Yeah, right.

So... has anyone been there lately? And if so, is it any good these days? I realise that odds are stacked against this — after all (ancient joke alert) even nostalgia's not what it used to be. :lol:

*Strangely, I could recall and picture every detail of some of these encounters but don't even remember being there at some of the others. The old grey matter's not what it was.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:06:11 am by Hydrant »

cockneybstrd

It's Walthamstow not Leyton. Not matter what the website said.

And my memories of incall in that area are from about a decade ago and it was all the properties had damp

john2005lewis

I think they have long gone. Had some wonderful times there! And all the managers very nice and helpful. A very well run business.  Did the business continue anywhere else?

JL

Offline Ozy84

I think they have long gone. Had some wonderful times there! And all the managers very nice and helpful. A very well run business.  Did the business continue anywhere else?

JL

F off