Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nature and Health, Drury Lane  (Read 1059 times)

gagglez

187 Drury Lane opposite Travelodge Covent Garden.

I can't find any ad for it.

I had been there a couple of times last year with a good experience (reviewed). I was local and had an hour to spare so called in on the off chance. I was really looking for a good massage and see what developed. I am well aware that TCM shops change staff on a regular basis but I was in for a shock.
Pretty enough girl on reception and booked 45 mins for £40. (Was £50 for 1 hr).
Taken through to a room in the back of the shop. Started to strip when she came in. I did not have time to say hello before she asked me if I wanted B2B today?
How much I asked, £80.00 she replied, WTF  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
Errrr no thank you. Let's start with a massage. In a nutshell she was awful. Prods and pokes with nothing intimate. Flip after 30 minutes (I was counting the ticks and tocks on the clock).
She said "Do you want B2B now?".....No thank you.....

HJ? She offers.

How much?

£40.00  :scare: I will do it topless she says. FFS

I declined and had the pleasure of her prodding my head for 5 minutes. I then told her that she had obviously lost interest and left.
Never did get to know her name. Never a word uttered after I declined her offer.

Not really a punt but those with deep pockets might find a good time.

Waste of £40.00 for me but if I can save some other guys a wasted journey then the review is worth it.

Offline sparkus

I had one OK sesh with a so-so bird who did the deed for £25.

The MILF receptionist looks OK, nothing flash.

I saw a Chinese bird near there last year with no bra under her tracksuit top and a lovely pair swinging inside it, I was desperate to follow to see if she went in.