Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitbodymassage.co.uk  (Read 14826 times)

Offline adptcdn

Anyone know anything about this website. The standard outcall is very well priced, Just wondering whether they offer Other services and if anyone has tried them?

External Link/Members Only

Offline VFM

I have used FBM before and the girl I saw was Polish and but is no longer there.  I paid £60 and it was 100% legit.  If anyone has any intel on any girls that are naughty please share :)

Offline adptcdn

I gave in and saw one of the girls this afternoon.  She was absolutely stunning and gave a great massage but sadly i got no indication of any more on offer.  She was stunning though

Offline KentAde

I gave in and saw one of the girls this afternoon.  She was absolutely stunning and gave a great massage but sadly i got no indication of any more on offer.  She was stunning though

Presume she was fully clothed throughout?

Offline adptcdn

Yes.  She arrived looking amazing.  Went got changed, still looked great, was very friendly but left leaving me very frustrated

Offline myothernameis

Yes.  She arrived looking amazing.  Went got changed, still looked great, was very friendly but left leaving me very frustrated

Were you draped or undraped, and any cc swipes

Offline adptcdn

Draped.  I think it would be pushing it to say cc swipes but certainly some close massage. I suspect we were both trying to work out the rules.  I didn't ask as massage was so good and it would have been very awkward as it was outcall.  Will try again i think but was hoping someone might know for sure.....

Offline jimijimi

What is the name of the girl?
Does she have a picture on the website?

Offline adptcdn

Yes. She is in there.  Desi, But i promise picture doesn't do her justice ( which is another reason to believe it is legit service)

Offline Mij

I've got to say, looking at their website, and the websites of their "trusted partners", I would have put money on extras being available, but can't imagine them being cheap though.

Will give them a go next time I'm staying in London and report back.

Cheers,
Mij

Offline hillingdonpete

Does she bring a message bench with her?

Scrap that, I read they need a days notice for a bed.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:33:11 pm by hillingdonpete »

Offline Mij

I text them and asked about extras. They said they just organise the massages....i.e. they didn't say no, or throw their hands up in disgust, etc, etc!

They also recommended contacting one of their trusted partners...so expect extras are available and negotiable across the board (..or table / bed / whatever!) :)

Offline KentAde

I text them and asked about extras. They said they just organise the massages....i.e. they didn't say no, or throw their hands up in disgust, etc, etc!

They also recommended contacting one of their trusted partners...so expect extras are available and negotiable across the board (..or table / bed / whatever!) :)

Who are their truster partners, do you know?  :hi:

Offline Mij

Who are their truster partners, do you know?  :hi:

They are listed on their website. Elysium and someone else from memory.

Offline adptcdn

I tried Christine on Friday.  Still nothing and not as good on any level as Desi. Still think there is potential with Desi

Offline stevethebroker

Renata looks hot, Ive used a similar company before but no inkling of any extras. But if extras were available that would be interesting

Offline Paris69

Desi does look good: Might be a week or two but i might TOFTT and be polite but blunt to her.
Obviously i will book a massage; so if it's a no then at least i will have been in good hands.

I'm thinking of offering her £250 for the full-works; on top of the massage cost obviously.

Does this seem like a good offer? More/Less?

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:23:07 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline adptcdn

My guess is FS wont be available but think she may be tempted. Either way she is certainly worth 200-250. Keep is up to date of you try

Offline NoStringsFun

Offline oj2007

Doryna looks the type who might be up for it imo!

ldn448

Any luck guys? Even fully undraped massage would be nice from one of them....

mrhappypants

This looks like a Fitbody tout thread to me.

Offline webpunter

Really ?
They look fit but not that fit
That would be 60 + 250
Easy to get 3 * 1hr sessions for the same outlay

I'm thinking of offering her £250 for the full-works; on top of the massage cost obviously.

Does this seem like a good offer? More/Less?

Offline Paris69

Really ?
They look fit but not that fit
That would be 60 + 250
Easy to get 3 * 1hr sessions for the same outlay

I only punt with WGs that turn me on... Emily Fox, Dee, Sweet Candiice, and  a few others. Cost isn't the decision making factor here.
If £310 could guarantee i'd be fucking Desi, i'd consider it vfm

Offline webpunter

No probs.  Am looking forward to reading your 'high end' reviews in due course

I only punt with WGs that turn me on... Emily Fox, Dee, Sweet Candiice, and  a few others. Cost isn't the decision making factor here.
If £310 could guarantee i'd be fucking Desi, i'd consider it vfm

Offline Paris69

No probs.  Am looking forward to reading your 'high end' reviews in due course

You'll have a long wait.... I review if/when i'm in the mood.... and that's not often.

Offline adptcdn

This looks like a Fitbody tout thread to me.

You have to love the predictability of some on here.  They moan when newbies read and don't post and then when they do post they without fail say it's a tout thread. 

Offline NoStringsFun

Shame they don't have a London location.

Yperion

Try Elisa or Diana

or any from External Link/Members Only

only problem they only work in central london

Offline pewpewpew

Wouldn't mind giving one to Vivien but not for £300.

Offline MilleMiglia

Looking at the staff photos, we must be missing something. Also, why do a  certain pair do the four hands - in theory it could be any two of the staff?

Yperion

Has anyone tried Vivien or Doryna?

Elisa is very good

Diana saw 2 years back - probably still open minded

Offline wylietimes

I have had an outcall massage from Elisa through their website - great massage and very friendly/down to earth.
I asked up front about extras and got a happy ending, b2b also on offer but very very expensive. I got the impression she offers at her own discretion, not every time.

Offline Kingc

Renata and doryna are most appealing to me...  Where are they based guys?

Andi would start negotiations at 150 coz chances are you won't get much time to have a good fuck if it was on the cards as you will only have the tine of the massage you booked..

Offline wylietimes

I'd be really interested to see if any girls from either of these websites offered anything too:

Offline wylietimes

Andi would start negotiations at 150 coz chances are you won't get much time to have a good fuck if it was on the cards as you will only have the tine of the massage you booked..

Can almost 100% guarantee fucking won't be on the cards. At least, I'd be really really surprised. Happy ending or b2b maybe, and even that will depend on the girl. They are on these legit websites and not london backpage for a reason.

Offline pewpewpew

Can almost 100% guarantee fucking won't be on the cards. At least, I'd be really really surprised. Happy ending or b2b maybe, and even that will depend on the girl. They are on these legit websites and not london backpage for a reason.
There are a million "legit" massage websites that do extras

Offline Kingc

You would realy have to word things right.. m I think it's a case of if she single andnyou can connect well and see he a few times it may happen . it has for me...

Yperion

I'd be really interested to see if any girls from either of these websites offered anything too:

I tried Rose few months back  - from another webiste
Romanian girl , young ,not experienced - got a massage , bj and cim £150
wouldn't book again but good fun

Yperion

Renata is massage only (from my experience but good massage)

Doryna can be persuaded - little more greedy
massive tits!

£120 tips for a hj and topless - little steep

Offline MilleMiglia

Renata is massage only (from my experience but good massage)

Doryna can be persuaded - little more greedy
massive tits!

£120 tips for a hj and topless - little steep

Your money may well be spent to far greater effect elsewhere!

Yperion

Your money may well be spent to far greater effect elsewhere!

all advice welcome :))

ive used also

quite good and fun

Offline wylietimes

Here's another one I will try out when I can and report back

Yperion

Tried Lizceth  last week

nice Colombian lady
Little older but great fun

got naked , hj and bj

:))

Offline LLPunting

Tried Lizceth  last week

nice Colombian lady
Little older but great fun

got naked , hj and bj

:))

Cost?
What you describe in all your "comments" could happen within 5 mins so please elaborate how long an appointment you had, how much sexy time was included, how the lady delivered her service(s).

If it's for ladies from different websites then start separate mini-review threads for each site or a general one so it's easier to find your recommendations and warnings.
Better still, write individual reviews.

Offline shaver

i tried outcall with doryna last week. 

she's pretty hot hungarian lady.

massage was ok if you like soft teasing massages but wouldnt qualify at all as a therapeutic one.

i asked for HE, she said yes but she's very expensive.  i expected her to say £100 but she asked for £300 for HE alone. 

politely declined.  she didnt seem too upset.

wont see again.

Yperion

Agree Doryna starts very greedy

I met her 3-4 months ago, managed to negotiate £150 for a hj and to show me her tits - they are lovely

but wouldnt book again either

I tried Diana a couple of times  - nice romanian girl - if she is in a good mood - £150-200 bj and fucked her doggy - good fun  :wackogirl:

Offline Nick1974

Anyone used any of the girls from massageme

Andi or Alina ?

Yperion

Anyone used any of the girls from massageme

Andi or Alina ?

Alina is great, shy girl - good massage very open minded
Amazing breasts!!!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only