Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip club girls  (Read 1694 times)

Offline anujok

Hello,

I’ve now been frequenting strip clubs in London. And I do talk to while after a private dance if they would meet after work. Most reply with a smile or wink.

One or two did give me a hint they did but were open in saying that they can’t talk about it inside the club. Not sure if they do or not.

Some of them are really good and would love to try a few of them.

Anyone with any experience in getting hold of these girls out of clubs?

Cheers

Offline TV1089

Which strip clubs do you go to ?
I usually get the same reply as well that they can’t talk about it in the club

Online southcoastpunter

Remember these ladies are experts at keeping you coming back to them for another dance so they will keep you "hanging on" or "guessing" as as they can. And most clubs have a clear policy with their ladies - do anything that can be classified as potentially selling sex on the premises is instant dismissal as the club risk being closed down.

However, of course it does go on - you have to be extremely discreet (remember clubs have cameras) - why not give her your number on a £20 note or something.

Offline WelshClipper

Story time....

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I’ll begin......

I officially started this hobby in May 2014, saw Sensuous Lauren in Manchester. All gfe services offered and enjoyed.

Prior to that, I mustered up the courage for a blow job in a hotel in October 2013.

Prior to that, I went to a famous strip joint whilst on vacation in Montreal in June 2013. One of the girls, offering lap dances was a Canadian, fluent in English and French. She was of Russian decent and could get by in that language as well. She was damn hot and allowed touching everywhere except the pussy. I must have had 6 or 7 “dances”. At the end of the last dance she sat spreadeagled on the floor for the most incredible view of her pussy. “You cannot touch this here” she said “But you can back at your hotel” I was very green at the the time and declined the offer. But I swear that is what started me down this road. My brain got thinking, exploring websites etc etc...

The rest is history....... :thumbsup:

Offline lillythesavage

Had some luck in the past but not at these places, stripper nights in local pubs, never been to these places.

Offline LLPunting

Never foolish enough to sound out a stripper about turning a trick.

Have been propositioned by a few in various countries asking silly money I wasn't willing to spend.

Mostly I've been stupid enough to get caught up in some stunner's charms thinking I'll get a date with a little charm, compassion and not being simpingly loose with the money.  Hyuh!  That worked!   :dash:  Anyone recall blonde, English Frankie from Browns?