Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PandoraLane - British - Hoxton (TOFTT) - Bad hygiene issues!  (Read 383 times)

Offline rushpanda

External Link/Members Only

£150 / 30 mins

Background

Punt occurred a month or so ago when I had an itch for a local yokel British SP. Her profile doesn't have much to say and although she doesn't possess your classic sex appeal, and some of her lingerie pictures are odd, she did have a somewhat 'natural' allure to her.

Comms
She is very good with comms. We couldn't agree a date that worked for us both initially, but she kept up the comms proactively from her side - infact, to the point of telling me how her day was going and oversharing some personal/sensitive details. Although I don't care for that, i found it endearing. Originally from the South East countryside, is a bit of a hippy but couch surfing in london with no fixed abode whilst studying her masseuse qualifications apparently.

Location and premises
She is using a working girl's flat just off hoxton square. Arrived outside the flat 5 mins before the agreed time and she told me I'd have to wait for 10/15 mins as she was running late out of the shower and had to dry her hair/apply makeup. Should have walked at this point but we learn  :dash:

Once buzzed in the building, she took an age to tell me her flat number. I'm sure she sent a WG scout down to covertly inspect me as I was waiting downstairs (which almost didnt go unnoticed). Told of the flat number and entered at 25 mins past the agreed time.

Appearance
Disappointed when she opened the door. She doesn't possess natural sex appeal and is more your girl next door type. Average face with blonde died hair. She isn't what you'd call fat, but is definitely naturally strong looking. If she were a bloke she'd prob make the 1st ruggers XI .Again. Should have walked at this point but didnt.  :dash:

I get the sense the room is genuinely lived in by someone given the literature on the bookshelf.

Punt
After apologising about the long wait and handing over the envelope, we got straight down to business. After some light kissing we got down to foreplay. Took off her knickers to reveal an absolutely ridiculous bush. Someone call John Travolta and tell him I've found his missing f*****g toupee . Christ. After a few seconds of warming her up I noticed a smell from down there which got stronger and stronger as she got turned on. At one point it was pretty bad but decided to soldier on and get her to blow me instead.

Her technique can only be described as 'strong'. Strong grip on the shaft. Strong sucking and tongue action with no attention to the brothers. It wasn't enjoyable and I was struggling to even achieve an erection.

After some serious positive thinking I managed to get there, quickly on with the dom and bent her over for doggy. After a few seconds the stench was back again and was never going to recover. Decided to then lay down and accept my broken fate and blamed my performance on 'being tired'.

To make matters worse she started some awful chat about tarot cards, star signs and chakras.  :scare:

Made my excuses, got dressed and left. I went to use the bathroom to wash my fingers but was in use by a EE looking WG. Located a pub when I left and must have spent ~5 mins washing my hands. Still couldn't remove the smell  :vomit:

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Pros
None to think of

Cons
Where do I begin, seriously!?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline KentAde

Wow, £150 for 30mins.....nothing more to say...  :dash: