Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Paddington the most price competitive area in London?  (Read 1549 times)

mrhappypants

I have recently heard reports that Paddington - specifically - is currently a highly competitive area and that this is driving down the local price of punting close to the station.    I have heard that there is a very high density of WG's operating in the area.  As one example of this, BB has been mentioned offered without premium. 

I do not punt BB. 

I am interested to hear if this experience is confirmed, applies more broadly and where these SP's advertise.  My searches on AW are inconclusive.   PM if you prefer.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 10:14:01 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Dunno about driving prices down recently but there's a lot on offer across the board. Massage shops and indie massage girls, £100-£120/hr EE girls as well as £150/hr+ agency/indie. Also seem to be quite a few on tour through Paddington. Unsurprising since it's the mainline station to the West and primary access to Heathrow.
Edgware Road and Bayswater either side of Paddington have a reasonable amount of activity so will help to keep prices in check (assumption).

Offline magnumchris

The Harrow area seems pretty cheap on Adult work. Don't know if you still consider that London though.

Offline claretandblue

Around liverpool st and aldgate is cheaper but there mainly romanian skanks

mrhappypants

The Harrow area seems pretty cheap on Adult work. Don't know if you still consider that London though.

I believed rates in Harrow are lower but I don't think that is the same thing.   

Around liverpool st and aldgate is cheaper but there mainly romanian skanks

C&B  This is my happy hunting ground.   I was struck by providers in this area saying that they found the competition in Paddington too strong to handle....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:54:02 am by mrhappypants »

Offline claretandblue

I believed rates in Harrow are lower but I don't think that is the same thing.   

C&B  This is my happy hunting ground.   I was struck by providers in this area saying that they found the competition in Paddington too strong to handle....
I thought you were more of an old street man  :hi:

mrhappypants

I thought you were more of an old street man  :hi:

I am. Aldgate and Whitechapel are close but appear to be the next rung down in the market - and see less of my business accordingly.  My question was prompted by the supposition that, if Paddington is busy but oversupplied, it may offer better value.  As you know, I think some providers around Old Street are overcharging for the offer (particularly extras). 

Offline claretandblue

I am. Aldgate and Whitechapel are close but appear to be the next rung down in the market - and see less of my business accordingly.  My question was prompted by the supposition that, if Paddington is busy but oversupplied, it may offer better value.  As you know, I think some providers around Old Street are overcharging for the offer (particularly extras).
Fair enough,I know you disagree but I think its pretty grim wherever, if you like pse you wont find a decent looking provider for under 250ph

Offline Romney

I’m not the most active punter, but I do punt exclusively in central London.  In my somewhat limited experience, prices seem to be all over the map here, with no real rhyme or reason.  I’ve seen some very good VFM wg’s who could probably charge more than they do (though I’d never say this in a review) and still attract lots of business, and I’ve seen some overpriced wg’s who still seem to be fairly difficult to book.  I agree that there is a lot of competition here, with an almost unlimited number of wg’s, but there are also a lot punters here who can afford to pay more than many of us would consider to be anything close to VFM.

I hope you’re right, and that prices will eventually come down as competition increases.  I’m not holding my breath though..

mrhappypants

I have no illusions that this is a rational market not do I see it heading that way.  But if certain sections are more competitive they may also offer interesting opportunities.