Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean at SaucyLondon Agency - Earls Court  (Read 990 times)

Extasy Searcher

External Link/Members Only

I had been directed to this agency site a little while ago and became infatuated with Ocean although its really a bit pricey for me. Timings didn't fit for a while until a week or so ago so booked her but having made the over one hour trip into London was then told she then wasn't answering her phone. Many texts with admin enquiring what the problem was came to nought although was offered a 30% discount on my next Saucy London experience whenever.

And so it came to pass that a few days later I was at her basement flat at the Warwick Road side of Earls Court.
Easy by tube with the usual difficulties with street parking I imagine.
Ocean rents the flat from another working girl who I think I recognised as Ava Green - also from Sydney.
The flat is superbly appointed in every way imaginable and even has an ensuite domination room! The fully wall tiled shower area is enough for two!

Ocean is slightly smaller that her pictures indicated and a little wider on the hips too however she could be very easily described as a pocket rocket. Beautiful in every way - long flowing hair, succulent breasts with a trimmed pubic area guarding a sweet tasting pussy.

Ocean was happy to share a shower with me and we soaped eachother up exploring all the nooks and crevices we have. Drying off and into the sumptuous bedroom she climbed on top and proceeded to fellate me expertly with a mixture of hand and between her ample breasts. I could not contain myself for very long under this provocation and came buckets.
After cleaning me up we lay in eachother's arms just chatting before my little friend stirred again which elicited the comment that I was so very hard, which I was. I started kissing her from the top flicking her over into a 69 bringing her to a climax with tongue and fingers. She was ready for round two and so I obliged in mish and cowgirl.

Another wonderful shower to clean up whilst chatting.
Ocean is a lovely girl who I'd love to see again should funds permit.

Offline Sinz

Sounds like an overly feminine review.

So what are you a Tout for the agency ?

Have punted any other WGs or is she the only one you have punted?

Extasy Searcher

That's my writing style and make no apologies for it.
No, I'm not a tout for her or anyone else for that matter.
Yes, I've seen other girls over the years but this was my first review on this site.

Offline Sinz

Ocean states on her profile:

"Like the rivers, I flow wild and free; a deluge of passion and lust to fill you up, will you sip from the cup? Like the lakes, so gentle and serene- a tranquility that shimmers with depths untold, but what do they hold? Like the seas- so majestic and mesmerizing, so divine you arch for it to swallow you up.

My name is Ocean - let my ecstasy flow into you.

It is only fitting that your username is Extasy Searcher  :dash:

Better luck next time - Dusty phone Ocean  :wackogirl:

Offline Sinz

That's my writing style and make no apologies for it.
No, I'm not a tout for her or anyone else for that matter.
Yes, I've seen other girls over the years but this was my first review on this site.

You have been on UKP for 4 years ? why now ? why this one ?

Offline Hobbit

A bit more information would be very useful. Does she provide OWO, DFK, CIM, Swallow or Anal?

Also, are the pictures accurate?

Extasy Searcher

Sinz: I have not been a member for 4 years as you state - only from sometime last year.
I chose to review Ocean as reviews in general were something that we chatted about. She has a couple on another Punter review site and I think on here too if I recall correctly. I did my due diligence before I visited.

Hobbit: My review describes how Ocean compares with the agency pictures. Likewise the other reviews as noted above provides vivid descriptions by others of her service. She willingly provided OWO for me and would probably have been able to have CIM/swallow too if I hadn't enjoyed being wanked off and pumping between her breasts so much! She kisses but not DFK - well with me at least.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 12:22:04 pm by Extasy Searcher »

Offline Bassman

Most people would link to the WG’s page, not the agencies home page.

Offline Bassman

This would be perfect code for a tranny lol.
My name is Ocean - let my ecstasy flow into you.

Ie. ’I’m a tranny and I’ll bust my nut deep inside you...’ lol.

Extasy Searcher

Bassman: my IT skills are very basic and I don't know how to link specific WG's pages hence the agency page.

Offline Fully Sated

Bassman: my IT skills are very basic and I don't know how to link specific WG's pages hence the agency page.

Copy and paste the girls specific profile page not the general home page. I cannot believe someone actually knows less about IT than me, never thought this day would come!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Really.

Offline agcnospam

I met this girl though Barracuda she's nice enough, lovely tits, did owo and cim and filming. Decent punt generally but not amazing.

Offline The_Don

Ocean states on her profile:

It is only fitting that your username is Extasy Searcher  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Better luck next time - Dusty phone Ocean  :wackogirl:

At the current rate of £300 P/H, why I'm I not surprised

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:00:47 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sinz

Sinz: I have not been a member for 4 years as you state - only from sometime last year.

You are right you have not been here for 4 years, instead 4 year and 7 months

Are you claiming that you created your account in the last couple of months ? :unknown:

Looks more like a sleeper account activated for Touting

I chose to review Ocean as reviews in general were something that we chatted about.

So you reviewed her here, because she asked you to ?

She has a couple on another Punter review site and I think on here too if I recall correctly. I did my due diligence before I visited.

You did your research on other punter sites and realized it is best to Tout for her here ? Is that what you are saying ?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:18:49 pm by Sinz »

Offline The_Don

Sinz: I have not been a member for 4 years as you state

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

only from sometime last year.

Date Registered:     August 17, 2013, 08:45:03 pm

I chose to review Ocean as reviews in general were something that we chatted about.

There are many reasons why. UKP is the number 1 site for punters and why so many others, have just faded away. But UKP, just keeps growing (IMO)  :hi:

Admin and NIK efforts/achievements, in running/maintaining and setting up the site.

A strong core membership, that are willing to share. Weeding out wrong un/white knights/pimps and bad W/G

She has a couple on another Punter review site

Some (an'other sites) reviews/feed backs system are, far to open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

I did my due diligence before I visited.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:34:43 pm by The_Don »

Offline hw189

I see you have posted the same review of this girl on the 'other' punting site too. Why post the same review of her here too, and why now? Is posting the review on one punting site not enough, or have you come to realise that no genuine punter uses the 'other' punting site anymore? After all, you have had this account for over 4 years, you could have done the same for your other reviews on the 'other' punting site too. Ie. 'Leah' from Olina Orientals, and 'Belle' from Victoria House.

James999

Reads like an advert for the brothel  :thumbsdown:

Offline jimmyjames123

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:05:44 pm by jimmyjames123 »

Offline Hobbit

Hobbit: My review describes how Ocean compares with the agency pictures. Likewise the other reviews as noted above provides vivid descriptions by others of her service. She willingly provided OWO for me and would probably have been able to have CIM/swallow too if I hadn't enjoyed being wanked off and pumping between her breasts so much! She kisses but not DFK - well with me at least.

Not the answer I was looking for! You definitely sound like a Tout or Pimp. The fact that you are not being so precise about her physical appearance and services makes me doubt your credibility if you ever had any in the first place.  :D