Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any punting data for Baby Vanessa?  (Read 748 times)

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

young :thumbsup: titilicious :thumbsup: Rom :scare: so cautious on this one, not too worried about B&S as I've got my walk on by game tight.

might be shopping through oxford street later tonight so hoping to sample her wares

anyone tried or failed?

Offline Woodclinteast

Looks pretty hot, although you are right to be cautious as you should with most Rom's.  Especially a hot 19 year old with A levels on their likes list for £120 per hr.  When it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

At least you can see her face, so should be able to tell if it is a B&S pretty quickly.

Good luck, look forward to your review!  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Looks promising i wish you luck on this one.

Offline agcnospam

Met her last week it is the girl in the pics.  Nice big tits big ass thicks legs and a thin waist. Not a bad punt overall I'll review if/when I get time. She's very short around 5ft I'd say. I don't really do DFK but her breath was a bit dodgy I think but maybe she had just eaten. She's early 20s I'd guess.

Offline agcnospam

A bit more info - IIRC I think Vanessa charges £20 extra for OWO.

She shares the flat with these 2 girls (no duo on offer, I asked Vanessa);

Hidden Image/Members Only

I also punted Sweet Patricia last week after having her on my HL for ages (think she has had previous profiles). Much to my surprise she is a lovely friendly girl, very hot in the flesh, easy going and fun to be with. Limited service (OWO was good but no cim/facial on offer) but for a vanilla guy like me she is great and I will return. In some way she reminds me of Emily's Creme Brulee with her looks and manner, kind of late 20's with a MILFy look.

Her other flatmate is;

Hot girl but lifeless punt, met her last year in Camden. She had a previous profile called HotNatasha or smthng like that, maybe more than one.

I believe they are moving next week to a different apartment close to Bond Street station.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:52:29 am by agcnospam »

Offline dami3n

young :thumbsup: titilicious :thumbsup: Rom :scare: so cautious on this one, not too worried about B&S as I've got my walk on by game tight.

might be shopping through oxford street later tonight so hoping to sample her wares

anyone tried or failed?

continuing the analogy ...goods as described but poor VFM and customer service, weak neutral ...review to follow

Met her last week it is the girl in the pics.  Nice big tits big ass thicks legs and a thin waist. Not a bad punt overall I'll review if/when I get time. She's very short around 5ft I'd say. I don't really do DFK but her breath was a bit dodgy I think but maybe she had just eaten. She's early 20s I'd guess.

concur with physical description, really nice body but lacking any GFE, no eye contact whatsoever, OWO but no technique, creaming her tits was the highlight, wouldn't recommend though