Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COCK SUCKING NIKKI £20 OWO & CIM!! :wacko:  (Read 2057 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Ok so seen this on AW for a while & it just seems to cheap - £20 to have your cock sucked uncovered & shoot your load in her mouth!?
Yes clearly she's not a looker & is old enough to be someone's aging mum or even gran, but still £20 is nearly Thailand blowjob prices!
I see she used to be called 'Bristol Sweet Cheeks' & there are some reviews on here. Has anyone tried this more recently?
I'm going to try & book in for later today so will report back if I'm successful - wish me luck!  :music:

Offline Roth

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Roth and SLF,

I managed to see Nikki, I’m still a little jaded but will attempt a review…

Coms: Initially via AW & then via text, all clear and quick reply.

Meet: As this is an outdoor gig instructions were to park up at Keynsham Brassmill pub at the agreed time pub and await a phone call. She said she had to walk 20 mins to get there from home.
Arrived and parked up 5 mins early, the problem was that my phone signal was crap there (three) so I had to get out of car and wave phone around like a twat to get signal.
Nikki managed to get through, strong Bristol accent and proceeded to give me instructions on where I needed to go (this was turning into a treasure hunt!).
After a 5 min walk I met her just off the main road on a footpath.
She was friendly enough and had obviously made an effort in her appearance  - but fuck me what a train crash! I nearly did a runner there and then, plus the smell of her overpowering cheap perfume was already making me gag!
I figured 15 mins and it will be all over and she looks clean enough, plus my balls had 7 days of cum in them and I needed to unload, fuck it I thought no one will know lets do this…
Paid the £20 whilst walking another 10 mins into the woods, she talked along the way and is a nice enough person, but I couldn’t help but think she reminded me of a semi retarded person with countersunk eyes I’d seen somewhere before, pushing this from my mind we continued with easy small talk conversation.

Event: Eventually we arrived at the spot she’d carved out of woods, safe enough and no one around so could get on with the job. She said she has only been caught twice before, shit!!! How to put a guy at ease!
She asked if I wanted her to undo me or did I want to, I just cracked on undid my trousers and got my cock out. She then started rubbing it with her hand, amazingly it rose to the occasion which I had doubts about to be fair!
She then dropped to her knees kneeling on a carrier bag & started sucking my cock. Every 30 seconds or so she kept stopping to ask if it was ok, I said yes Nikki great job keep going. Thinking to myself the sooner I unload the sooner I can get out of here! To speed things up I asked her to start playing with my balls, that was a mistake, her handling of my balls was the most clumsy and at points painful thing a womans done to my twins! I had to instruct her what to do which put her off her stride with the sucking and she kept checking even more if she was doing it ok.
In the end I thought fuck it this is pointless she’s not going to learn I just need to end this. So I shut my eyes thought of a more recent better punt and shot my load into her throat!
I think she was a bit taken back by the amount of cum as she stopped sucking mid orgasm but them resumed sucking. When I said ok stop she then spat it out on the floor offered me a tissue and proceeded to produce a bottle of Listerine which she used (quite reassuring). I considered asking if I could wash my cock in some but thought it may smart a little & opted for the tissue instead!
Walk back to main road where Nikki said she’s planning on booking a day of anal meets for regulars, random and if that was the last hole on earth I wouldn’t go there! I shook Nikki’s hand thanked her and she started her 20 min walk back home whilst I went back to my car and drove back to work, where I used the disabled toilet to give my tackle a jolly good wash!

Summary: It was £20 so what do you expect, she did what she said she would do, was friendly and I emptied 7 days worth of cum into her throat. Do I regret going, yes, I can still smell her cheap perfume. Would I go again, no never!

(If you’re a regular Nikki punter I’m just reporting my experience, no offence intended, she’s friendly enough and who else would give you owo for £20, so if she floats your boat fair enough.)

Jack :vomit:

Offline Roth

Cheers for that Jack. You've helped other punters to dodge a bullet there most likely. :drinks:

Can you cut and paste into a proper review maybe? :unknown:

Offline bfl

Roth and SLF,

I managed to see Nikki, I’m still a little jaded but will attempt a review…

Coms: Initially via AW & then via text, all clear and quick reply.

Meet: As this is an outdoor gig instructions were to park up at Keynsham Brassmill pub at the agreed time pub and await a phone call. She said she had to walk 20 mins to get there from home.
Arrived and parked up 5 mins early, the problem was that my phone signal was crap there (three) so I had to get out of car and wave phone around like a twat to get signal.
Nikki managed to get through, strong Bristol accent and proceeded to give me instructions on where I needed to go (this was turning into a treasure hunt!).
After a 5 min walk I met her just off the main road on a footpath.
She was friendly enough and had obviously made an effort in her appearance  - but fuck me what a train crash! I nearly did a runner there and then, plus the smell of her overpowering cheap perfume was already making me gag!
I figured 15 mins and it will be all over and she looks clean enough, plus my balls had 7 days of cum in them and I needed to unload, fuck it I thought no one will know lets do this…
Paid the £20 whilst walking another 10 mins into the woods, she talked along the way and is a nice enough person, but I couldn’t help but think she reminded me of a semi retarded person with countersunk eyes I’d seen somewhere before, pushing this from my mind we continued with easy small talk conversation.

Event: Eventually we arrived at the spot she’d carved out of woods, safe enough and no one around so could get on with the job. She said she has only been caught twice before, shit!!! How to put a guy at ease!
She asked if I wanted her to undo me or did I want to, I just cracked on undid my trousers and got my cock out. She then started rubbing it with her hand, amazingly it rose to the occasion which I had doubts about to be fair!
She then dropped to her knees kneeling on a carrier bag & started sucking my cock. Every 30 seconds or so she kept stopping to ask if it was ok, I said yes Nikki great job keep going. Thinking to myself the sooner I unload the sooner I can get out of here! To speed things up I asked her to start playing with my balls, that was a mistake, her handling of my balls was the most clumsy and at points painful thing a womans done to my twins! I had to instruct her what to do which put her off her stride with the sucking and she kept checking even more if she was doing it ok.
In the end I thought fuck it this is pointless she’s not going to learn I just need to end this. So I shut my eyes thought of a more recent better punt and shot my load into her throat!
I think she was a bit taken back by the amount of cum as she stopped sucking mid orgasm but them resumed sucking. When I said ok stop she then spat it out on the floor offered me a tissue and proceeded to produce a bottle of Listerine which she used (quite reassuring). I considered asking if I could wash my cock in some but thought it may smart a little & opted for the tissue instead!
Walk back to main road where Nikki said she’s planning on booking a day of anal meets for regulars, random and if that was the last hole on earth I wouldn’t go there! I shook Nikki’s hand thanked her and she started her 20 min walk back home whilst I went back to my car and drove back to work, where I used the disabled toilet to give my tackle a jolly good wash!

Summary: It was £20 so what do you expect, she did what she said she would do, was friendly and I emptied 7 days worth of cum into her throat. Do I regret going, yes, I can still smell her cheap perfume. Would I go again, no never!

(If you’re a regular Nikki punter I’m just reporting my experience, no offence intended, she’s friendly enough and who else would give you owo for £20, so if she floats your boat fair enough.)

Jack :vomit:
Saved me a score lol. I was tempted before this!

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

To far to travel, however for 20 sheets, not to much damage was going to be done.........and you may have found a gem.

Thanks for sharing mate.