Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning ahead just doesn't work for me  (Read 784 times)

Offline jay07

As the title says, I struggle with planning ahead. Today i have mainly been trying to arrange a MMF and then just a meeting with WB, made contact with Lileth for this week and yet to hear back...checked loads of  profiles and pictures.

All this has led to me being ready to busrt, horny as fcuk with nothing arranged...trying so hard not to give in to the horn and visit a parlour only to be disappointed or slapping one out, which leads to me not being bothered to follow up...

All this is why I tend to stick with same-day punts. But this often means I miss top ladies such as the ones mentioned above... dilemma

Asian Hunter

I've tried planning ahead, just doesn't work. The WG forgot, and it was only 5 days between arranging the meet and the actual punt day.  :dash:. Sometimes same day booking for me is best also the day before is good.

Offline HughJardon

The girls you've mentioned have to be planned ahead,  mainly because there just so busy. If you want to pick a same day bust a but option choose wisely and counter act your choice with UKP reviews

I think using our beloved UKE will move you up the ladder

Offline Steelworker

I've always planned ahead and it works for me generally. If it's quite a way in advance I usually remind them politely a day or two before. Sometimes I see something short notice and just go for it after doing quick review of feedback on AW or here.

Offline WelshMichael

As the title says, I struggle with planning ahead. Today i have mainly been trying to arrange a MMF and then just a meeting with WB, made contact with Lileth for this week and yet to hear back...checked loads of  profiles and pictures.

All this has led to me being ready to busrt, horny as fcuk with nothing arranged...trying so hard not to give in to the horn and visit a parlour only to be disappointed or slapping one out, which leads to me not being bothered to follow up...

All this is why I tend to stick with same-day punts. But this often means I miss top ladies such as the ones mentioned above... dilemma

Don't know your circumstances obviously but WB usually has at least a weeks availability listed on her profile so she  can't do much more than that to help us book? Of course when you also have a third party to accommodate (another punter in your case or another girl) it gets more complicated.

Offline jay07

Happy to book in advance and managed to book Lileth for later this week. Problem I have is that when I start thinking about it I get so honey that I usually arrange a same day booking.

Going to try and abstain from the urge to insure it meet L. All I can say is that the Mrs is getting a good seeing to tonight .

Offline mrdiamond77

I used to book on the same day but could not get to see a lot of the girls I wanted to see.  I always try and plan ahead now, and hope the booking does not get cancelled.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Going to try and abstain from the urge to insure it meet L. All I can say is that the Mrs is getting a good seeing to tonight .
[/quote]

Good man Jay. Look forward to the review (of your OH that is).  :D

Melfort212

I do like same day bookings, but as others have pointed out some girls aren't available the same day through their lifestyle or how busy they are.

Offline jay07

Review of OH, let's just say I had to rely on Palm and her five sisters. Also ended up seeing someone today and will leave a review soon.

Fingers crossed, Lileth is scheduled for tomorrow and can't wait.

Melfort212

Review of OH, let's just say I had to rely on Palm and her five sisters. Also ended up seeing someone today and will leave a review soon.

Hope both were great mate. Looking forward to Lileth's review.

Offline HughJardon

Lileth is the shizzle..one of this year's best punts

But I haven't read a Other Half review in quite some time, would love to read that   :thumbsup::P :thumbsup: