Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie - Garage Girls Newport  (Read 4349 times)

Melfort212

External Link/Members Only

Woke up yesterday feeling I would like a punt. Didn't want to go to Cardiff because of the Champions League Saturday and the festival down the bay was still on, too busy and I guess a much higher risk of bumping into somebody I know or them seeing me and I not knowing about it.

Thinking of trying something different, had heard of this place before so went online looked at the photos of the girls and gave them a call. Scottish lady answered the phone, I asked who was available and Bonnie was. So booked 20mins at £40.

The location is pretty easy to find on a google search of the organisation and is on a bus route out of Newport centre, the entrance can be reached discretely. I arrived on time and a lady answered the door who I thought was the madam as she said to go into the bedroom on the right. I entered and expected to find a 25 year old waiting for me, instead the room was empty and then the woman who had answered the door came in without her gown on.  :vomit:

No way is she 25, more like 55. She didn't had brown hair saying 'I've recently changed it'. She had a similar body to those in the pictures but was an old hag, not a 25 year old for sure. I said I was expecting a blonde and walked.

Bonnie is described on the website as being Scottish, and yes the woman who I dealt with in person had the accent. I honestly don't know if it was just false advertising or a bait and switch. She asked on the phone had I seen her before, of course I hadn't, maybe her daughter or something is the really Bonnie.

The place sank of fags.

I noticed today that my last 3 appointments have been on the 4th April, 4th May and 4th June, and I’ve had bad experiences on all of them. I won’t be attempting the 4th July for sure! My wait for a punt goes on  :( .

Husqvarna360

Sounds awful and you done the right thing to walk.

I have seen Bonnie but not at Garage Girls, I had seen her about 7 years ago in First Choice Leisure, she had a strong Scottish accent, probably size 8 with 32b possibly C breasts and was about late twenties and was very vanilla.

It's the same girl that I think you wanted to book at the GG.

I haven't been to the Garage Girls place for probably 4 years.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 06:04:03 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline Corus Boy

Sounds awful and you done the right thing to walk.

I have seen Bonnie but not at Garage Girls, I had seen her about 7 years ago in First Choice Leisure, she had a strong Scottish accent, probably size 8 with 32b possibly C breasts and was about late twenties and was very vanilla.

It's the same girl that I think you wanted to book at the GG.

I haven't been to the Garage Girls place for probably 4 years.

There was a Scottish girl at Albert Avenue, that must have been 12 years ago.

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry it did not go well for you, hope your next punt is a success.  Only been to Garage Girls once myself and that was about 2 or 3 years ago. 

Offline Steelworker

Sorry, Melfort. Maybe you'll be better served with well reviewed ones from Portfolio, Samattha, Lileth etc?

Offline snaitram99

There was a Scottish girl at Albert Avenue, that must have been 12 years ago.

Never punted in Newport but there was a Scottish Bonnie in Cardiff who could be the same girl, at Angels in Broadway, probably earlier than that. She looked good but that was about it. Had a much nicer friend who called herself CJ.

Melfort212

Made an error on the post, "She didn't had brown hair saying 'I've recently changed it'" should read that she had brown hair saying she had changed it from blonde recently.

Melfort212

probably size 8 with 32b possibly C breasts

She definitely wasn't a C... barely, if anything, there.

Melfort212

Sorry, Melfort. Maybe you'll be better served with well reviewed ones from Portfolio, Samattha, Lileth etc?

I am wanting to see Lileth at some point, she is exactly what I like.

Offline Corus Boy

Never punted in Newport but there was a Scottish Bonnie in Cardiff who could be the same girl, at Angels in Broadway, probably earlier than that. She looked good but that was about it. Had a much nicer friend who called herself CJ.

Probably was, Albert Ave and Angels were interchangeable years back.

Offline iverthickone

I saw Bonnie for half an hour a few months back as I was on the way back from London, and desperate for a shag so GG was the only real option.

Phoned in advance and told Bonnie was there and knew from website her details.  However the GG deduct about 20% off anyone's age tbh, so when I saw her I was not surprised.

Price reflects the quality there (though Nadine was brilliant vfm when she was there!).  I got me rocks off with Bonnie and had the desired ending, so whilst not at the top end of my punts, it served its purpose.  TBF to her she was a nice woman, and a decent shag, but defo past her prime in terms of looks.

Tazza79

Sorry about that mate. Sounds rough! Good on you for walking. Try Lady Dita in Cardiff

bonnie31

I'm actually 32 not 55 thank you very much I hate men who slag women off when we don't get a say in what we think about you lot ......

External Link/Members Only

Woke up yesterday feeling I would like a punt. Didn't want to go to Cardiff because of the Champions League Saturday and the festival down the bay was still on, too busy and I guess a much higher risk of bumping into somebody I know or them seeing me and I not knowing about it.

Thinking of trying something different, had heard of this place before so went online looked at the photos of the girls and gave them a call. Scottish lady answered the phone, I asked who was available and Bonnie was. So booked 20mins at £40.

The location is pretty easy to find on a google search of the organisation and is on a bus route out of Newport centre, the entrance can be reached discretely. I arrived on time and a lady answered the door who I thought was the madam as she said to go into the bedroom on the right. I entered and expected to find a 25 year old waiting for me, instead the room was empty and then the woman who had answered the door came in without her gown on.  :vomit:

No way is she 25, more like 55. She didn't had brown hair saying 'I've recently changed it'. She had a similar body to those in the pictures but was an old hag, not a 25 year old for sure. I said I was expecting a blonde and walked.

Bonnie is described on the website as being Scottish, and yes the woman who I dealt with in person had the accent. I honestly don't know if it was just false advertising or a bait and switch. She asked on the phone had I seen her before, of course I hadn't, maybe her daughter or something is the really Bonnie.

The place sank of fags.

I noticed today that my last 3 appointments have been on the 4th April, 4th May and 4th June, and I’ve had bad experiences on all of them. I won’t be attempting the 4th July for sure! My wait for a punt goes on  :( .

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm actually 32 not 55 thank you very much I hate men who slag women off when we don't get a say in what we think about you lot ......

Then update the fucking website which says you are 25.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

James999

So tell us what you think....... I suspect you hate men because you rely on them, and as your years advance you are bitter that their attentions turn to the younger girls  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:32:39 pm by James999 »

James999

I'm actually 32 not 55

Well you've lied on the website and the images are heavily photoshopped, as such it is likely you're nearer 55 than 25 as the reviewer has no reson to lie, you do of course and you've confirmed that already  :music:

Offline LionsandTigers2

Whatever age you are 'bonnie', and whatever you think of 'us lot', you really are not doing yourself or your profession any favours by posting like this, neither I might add  are you doing GarageGirls any favours either.

Like it or lump it, GG doesn't have the best of reputation in any event, and given the manner and tone of your single reply here on this forum, something tells me that you probably won't be attracting any new customers from 'us lot'.

Some 'ladies' are, well... the better type - they are the type 'us lot' tend to look for and won't mind paying our hard earned good money for. They post real pics of themselves, they tell us their true age, and they provide a top class service.

Then there are... well... I guess you know where this is going...

Not that you were ever on it, but you're never going to be on my list.

Read and learn, bonnie lass, read and learn.

James999

Read and learn, bonnie lass, read and learn.

Isn't it a bit late for that, at her age she will be drawing her pension in a few years  :sarcastic:

Offline LionsandTigers2

Isn't it a bit late for that, at her age she will be drawing her pension in a few years  :sarcastic:

Haha, nice one James!  Yep, very true, very true!

I must say though, I really don't like responses like the one bonnie posted.  The thing is... we (girls and us) are in this for the same reason, and there are many WG's who work hard to get a great reputation, delivery exactly what they say etc, and then there are WG's like this person.  It annoys me... :)

James999

She's gone very quiet, perhaps she's gone for a little nap

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

She's now reporting me for this picture  :sarcastic:

vw

she reported this photo as fake.    :D

she has a blue rinse now.

James999

She certainly doesn't look 25 or like the images on the website, obviously she uses a lot of photoshop  :sarcastic:

she reported this photo as fake. 

she has a blue rinse now.