Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Tasha - Shadwell  (Read 1510 times)

2 review(s) for Jessy-Hot (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vogelcrystal

Decided to do a speculative area search, only restrictions being proximity and price, and flick through.  Normally I search by chest size or some variation, as that's pretty important to me.  I spotted:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and thought she looked just the ticket - physically spot on, great price, nearby.  I thought the verification photo was cute too.

I called - we agreed a time, and I set off.

The location is.... well, let's just say it's not the trendy part of the area.  Council blocks, not gentrified, 10 mins walk from the station.  Really did feel rough, and I looked very out of place.  On arrival it was: can you wait a few mins? Well.. not really, I'm standing here in city clothes waiting to be robbed or arrested.  I waited for a few mins, and an extra from eastenders emerged from the block, and said: She's in flat [redacted] mate.  That's how obvious it was.  Eventually I went in.  The block is pretty grotty, 60s highrise.  Nasty lift, smelly, dirty.

Arrived at the flat - same. Pokey, hot, untidy, hasn't been decorated since it was built.

Tasha, however, is very attractive, and answered the door in jeans and a top, looking like a completely ordinary young woman.  It's 100% the girl in the pics (but shes early 20s), and she's a bit less skinny.  She apologised for the place and the delay, we did the paperwork (£50 for 30 mins), and stripped off.  She has a fine figure - slim, small breasts, fairly tall, lean.  Very nice.  Began with OWO which was well delivered, if a little fast, then doggy and mish with some kissing.  I lasted about 15 mins.  She wasn't that into it, but wasn't too passive either.  However she seemed to be rushing, and after I finished she jumped up and started to get dressed.  She also only had bog roll to clean up with.  She said she had had a very busy day and had not even had had time to go to the shops.  I got dressed and left.

So: a neutral.  Shabby place, perfunctory service, but cheap, and a decent fuck with a very attractive girl.

Would I return... maybe she'd be better on another day, and she's planning to move somewhere nicer, she says...