Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly 23 South West  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Anyone know about this girl?
Seems a little pricey.
Would like to know what she's like facially.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Roth

Anyone know about this girl?
Seems a little pricey.
Would like to know what she's like facially.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Might be overly suspicious but profile very thin.  Only 2 pics.  Lots of feedback within a month although the punters who gave it seem to have been around. Bit pricey for a newbie.

Why don't you TOFT? 

Offline Roth

And doesn't advertise her number (well not today anyway)

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Might be overly suspicious but profile very thin.  Only 2 pics.  Lots of feedback within a month although the punters who gave it seem to have been around. Bit pricey for a newbie.

Why don't you TOFT?

I'm sure I've seen her profile pictures before the dates of her first feedback. Maybe she's changed her name?

Offline Bongo23

sorry for the lateness of this reply... I've only just seen this thread.  I met Milly a couple of months ago - I think it was May or June, and she was superb.   She's lovely.   Notably, she is also very intelligent - a genuine student, doing a PhD.    I was looking for a GFE and she provided, in spades.  Lovely DFK and a great personality. Very professional.  Her AW profile seems a bit PS-ish, and although our encounter didn't get super-raunchy, I definitely got the impression that it could have.  She has a quite breathtaking BJ technique.  Great coms, great service.  Totally recommended.  And the photos are her - she's slim and athletic with a lovely firm flat tum.     

Note that her AW contact takes you through to an outfit called "Devine Sirens" (yes, with that spelling),    I've seen comments that indicate their reputation, or maybe the reputation of some of the girls on that site, might not be the best.  But if you manage to book Milly and your experience is anything like mine, you won't be sorry.   

JV547845

Whoever replies to the texts on the phone from that agency is helpful but I didn't want to book an out call with them based just on texts.  I hope they can afford to turn business away.

Offline Bongo23

I did, without problem.   It wasn't clear that it was the agency, not Milly, that was texting, but there was no problem at all.   Comms were good.   

JV547845

Good for you man.  Out of curiosity did the agency want more money for travel expenses?

Offline Bongo23

No extra money for travel expenses, nor anything else come to that....