Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Cleo - Shepherds Bush - W12  (Read 2713 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6472228) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: January 2023. 

Comms: All done by text.  

location: works in a flat, a few minutes' walk from the Estate Agents on Shepherds Bush Green. 

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has a few tattoos. Facially 6/10.  

Price: £50- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, CG, MISSIONARY, DOGGY, A- LEVELS and CIM.  

Action: So, I enter Cleo Premises with her standing behind the door, wearing matching black bra and panties, greets me with a smile, leads me downstairs to her bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress.  

Reappears and I move in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog whilst I unclipped her bra, licked and sucked on those delicious bobbies before sitting down by the side of the bed, she drops to her knees and delivers a fantastic sloppy blowjob until I was rock hard, condom on, pulls off the panties, lubes up the fanny, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them Tits, then pulled her in closer for more Deep French kissing. 

I then penetrated her Missionary before moving on to the main event, she bends over and lubes up the shithole, I start thrusting away, then picked up the pace, she screams in pleasure as I destroy the backdoor until I was close, pulled out, whipped off the rubber, she turns around and I bust a load in her mouth, she takes it all in, sucks every single drop, then runs off to the bathroom to disposed of the goods.  

cleaned up, got dressed, kissed and cuddled on the way out. 

Online aanimator

Thats a good effort from her to get all that done in 15 mins. I used to mainly see her just for anal but her blowjob technique has great suction some DT and good FF. Great value

Offline PumpDump

I remember her when she worked in Streatham a few years ago. Great body but not a matching face! She gives great service, lovely sloppy blow job and takes anal very well. She used to work with an older lady who's name escapes me. She also gave great blow jobs.